Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Hunting

apollo6000

Lord of Altera
I miss hunting with my dad... Well more me sitting with him in the hunting blind waiting for him to kill a deer before my aunt and uncle skin it... I like riding four wheelers.... Yeah....

PitaChipBoi

Lord of Altera
Nut_Jooce
Nut_Jooce
My dad died when I was very young but his old friend takes me hunting annually. I shot my first hog last month (with a 223 rifle) , In Texas, there are way too many of them, so I was pretty excited. It was a baby, though. Only about 25 pounds. Some might think that it's cruel to kill babies but hey, like I said, there are way too many of them and they are very destructive.

Jesseygirl:D

Settling in Altera
Hey hope this thread isn't dead! Jack (MacRoye) and I both go hunting for whitetails every year! I personally own a .257 Remington for hunting and a few others for fun!

TheRealNoahH

Villager
My dad died when I was very young but his old friend takes me hunting annually. I shot my first hog last month (with a 223 rifle) , In Texas, there are way too many of them, so I was pretty excited. It was a baby, though. Only about 25 pounds. Some might think that it's cruel to kill babies but hey, like I said, there are way too many of them and they are very destructive.
If you're trying to keep the population down and have the land, I'd recommend traps for hogs. A lot easier and you get more than you would just hunting

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
I enjoy hunting, my favorite game is deer due to the fact it makes good sausage.

View attachment 84043

Shot that last deer season. I don't do bowhunting even though I'd like to, because deer can get hit by an arrow and still run off
Deer sausage is honestly better than pork sausage, in my opinion. Depends how it's made sometimes, though.