Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

I can draw

Yoda

Lord of Altera
Sowwy :<
I got a lot of work with all these drawings and missed it. I'll get to it as soon as I finish Jarl.
You may request something special now tho.
Just so you know, Jarl isn't the character's actual name, it's her title. ^.^

Dummy17

Lord of Altera
I sacrifice unto thee the pick of any characters in my signature~
Now comes the time I wish I could draw at least half as good as people on this forum. I can't hair.

Alternative version: This includes two runes:
-Tiwaz - God Tiwaz(Týr) - Victory & honor
-Algiz - Elk(moose) - Protection from enemies, defense.

Dummy17

Lord of Altera
Sorry, it's just that you were calling her "Jarl" when "the Jarl" is correct - which is why I thought you were using Jarl as part of her name. :p
Sorry, english isn't my native language, still learning it. Will keep that in mind, thanks!

Dummy17

Lord of Altera
2am in here. I'm going to try to sleep. I did not eat a single thing today. I will continue tomorrow.

Last edited:

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
i think i like this... not sure thou-aaahhhHHHHHH!! it ate my last profile pic D:....that....is.....AWESOME.....-LY TERRIFYING. guess ill have to stick with now, or i could always find a new pic- *profile pic snarls* ..... ilikethisoneillkeepitcuziloveitdonteatmeplease!

Faelin

The Court Jester
Retired Staff
Now comes the time I wish I could draw at least half as good as people on this forum. I can't hair.

Alternative version: This includes two runes:
-Tiwaz - God Tiwaz(Týr) - Victory & honor
-Algiz - Elk(moose) - Protection from enemies, defense.
PFFFHAHAAHAHA, DEAR LORD. YEP. THIS IS WHAT I NEEDED TO WAKE UP TO.

Can confirm 10/10 accurate.