Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Iadarath and the Basilisk

iTz_Nick_xX

Hollows Explorer
Name: Iadarath Nicholson

Nickname/Alias: Nick, Iadarath

Race: Mixed (Human/Dwarvern)
Height: 5"2
Weight: 160 lbs
Hair: Blonde, Straw
Eyes: Hazel
Skin: Tanned
Identifying Marks: Thin Blonde beard, Silver helmet
Appearance: A short man Wears Steel Breastplate and an ancient Dwarvern helm, also Battered metal boots, Frequently carries a bow and a War hammer.

iadarath.png
Iadarath Nicholson, Son of a peasant and a dwarf of Valergos was born high in the Ascensious Mountains upon an alter, Holy men from lands of the far east came to witness the birth and say a prayer, For he was the child the prophecy foretold would bring peace to all of Altera.
As the winds of time blew through the treetops, his mother the mighty dwarf held him up and with her last breath whispered into his tiny ears, then she lay spread out over the alter, limp and naked.

For most of his childhood Iadarath Followed in his Father's footsteps learning the trade of a blacksmith, From a very young age Iadarath became very skilled at working the forge, he would quite often shoe the horses of all the townsfolk. His father, a large well built man who sported a large black beard wore a brown apron and the rags of a peasant, Would often be found hammering away on the anvils, he had always looked down at Iadarath with pride as his son was all he had now that his wife was dead. Although poor they were both happy with their lives.

All was quiet one morning, Nothing could be heard but the gentle flow of the river, Iadarath had become a man and was well respected his father now grey and walked with a limp approached iadarath and said 'Son, i may not be around much longer... there is something i must show ye' They walked along the dirt road for many miles until finaly coming to stop at a large Oak... 'What is this place? i feel like i know it' said iadarath however his father said nothing, just stood there with his eyes closed. Suddenly it became Extremly windy, He could hear the spirits of the trees... 'Step forward Chosen one!' Iadarath turned to his father but he had vanished... it seemed that he had entered a different world 'Come Boy, Reach into my roots!' Cautiously Iadarath bent down and felt around the bottom of the tree... there he found a helmet! it glistened in the otherworldly sunlight, 'Use it wisely chosen one'. Slowly the voices of the spirits died down and Iadarath no longer stood in another world, he stood facing the oak tree grasping the helmet.
He rushed back to the village to find his father nowhere, He searched for hours on end, finaly giving up.

For many years Iadarath grew older, Working as a Blacksmith and tending to his crops, He would travel out to the town of aspendale to sell his metalwork and bread at the market, However he one evening stumbled upon a small cave opening... something didn't feel right, he clambered down into the darkness, there was a stench of rotting flesh as he traveled further down into the cave he saw the remains of cattle there was a carving on the stone wall that said 'Praise the beast!' as he leaned closer to look, he was knocked off his feet, a sharp claw lunged into his back! screaming in pain he rolled onto his back to witness a large tentacle grasp his leg... he shrieked, his life flashed before his eyes and he remembered what his mother whispered to him the night of which he was born 'Be strong Iadarath, it's up to you' Suddenly he gained a large amount of strength... He slashed the tenacle... the beast recoiled and with one blow he cut the hideous monster in two! Celebrations were held in honor of Iadarath, his story is always remembered, passed down through generations! The story is told all over Altera, Nobody knows what happened to him but some say he was invited to become a Knight by personal invitation of the high King himself...

iTz_Nick_xX

Hollows Explorer
I am currently writing a follow up to my Character Profile, Please spread the word and hopefully enjoy your time on my thread. :D

iTz_Nick_xX

Hollows Explorer
The Chronicles of Iadarath Nicholson #2: The Old, Young and the Cursed.
Many things have happened in the World of Altera... Nations have Grown... Nations have Fallen, Friends have became Enemy's and Enemy's have become friends...​
New champions roam the lands, Seeking glory and for their name to be remembered...​
[Work in progress]​