Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Iamtinybear's Whitelist App: [accepted- Fronslin]

Bear

Villager

Minecraft Username: Iamtinybear

Country & Timezone: Atlantic Standard Time

Read the Kings Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides?: Yes

Define Metagaming & Powergaming?: Powergaming is using unrealistic RP actions. Metagaming is when a player uses real-life knowledge that their character wouldn't realistically have.

Do we allow Xray mods or X-Ray texture packs?: No

Tell us about yourself!: I am bear a little stupid, slow but I am fun to hang with.I like rp,minecraft and anything fun.

Referral: Siri

{Character Section}
Character Name: William

Race: Caparii

Appearance: light browns, black fur and hair and grey eyes well dressed

(Optional) Picture of the Skin: Attach on the thread

Written Test (Min: 400 words): William Young (nicknamed Will) was born in a loving family in a small village deep in a forest.He was not very talkative,calm,and maybe a little harsh when he did talk.This made him friendless as other kids disliked him for it. His mother ,lily Young,was the local librarian and his father,Theo young, was a local farmer.Being an a young lad he spend most of his time helping his parents with their work but mostly his mother.Hours he spend reading books,making wine,Sculpturing ,cooking and selling goods in the market.When he was not working or studying,He wondered the forest looking for something anything new.As days went by his father grew apart from them, spending more and more in his fields and away from his family.One rainy day he went out to the market.he was not home for dinner that night or the next.Until one day his body was found floating in the river.After his father funeral his mother spend more time at work and rarely ever looked at him.Will no longer helped his mother with her work and only worked in his late father fields. Theo was well missed by his son who cried his eyes out everyday begging the gods to return his father.The village folks pitied him but he wanted no pity.He wanted answers who and why would they kill his father.A man who would put his life on line for any and everyone.Even when his mother told him to stop he looked on.He asked every man,woman and child hoping that anyone,someone could tell him anything.His mother paid him no mind and worked like nothing happened. As years went by his mother’s health went,until she bedridden.Will did his best to care for her in her last days.He stayed with her until she left this world.Se left him a letter but he couldn't bring himself to open it. At thirteenth he was bored of his way of life and wanted more from life.One day while selling goods an old man by the name of Scott told him about a land far far away from here.So he packed his bags ,sold the last of his goods and take one last look at his house and off he went to start a new life.

Attachments

Fronslin

Based on what?
Retired Staff
Fronslin
Fronslin
Good
Hello!
Could you provide further elaboration on your Power gaming definition?

Bear

Villager
Powergaming is using unrealistic RP actions or trying to acquire power and loot at the expense and disregard other players.

Fronslin

Based on what?
Retired Staff
Fronslin
Fronslin
Good
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question in-game or on discord.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore
Town Census
HollowCrafting - Our Custom Crafting Plugin!
Plugins Command Guide
Donate to the Server!

{ Join us on Discord }
..for easier access to answering your questions and joining our roleplay community.

Please make sure you follow our server rules!
  • If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.
  • If you feel you'll have trouble getting familiar with the server, post below and I'll contact you in the most convenient way!
  • I'm your whitelist approver and a "PR Member." I'm here to help.