Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[IC] Shaman's Spiritual Advice

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
I haven't had much luck trying to make this knowledge through RP, so I'll try via the forums now.
Khorug's been a Dwarven Priest from the start. I intend to shove his do's and don'ts towards a more
shamanic approach. I'm hoping people will seek him out for spiritual answers to life questions, or
any trouble/problem your char is dealing with. I'm trying to establish Khorug as a spiritual man,
but I need people to visit him and to RP in order to get to that point.

I'm thinking of doing ritual sort of stuff, inhaling smokes of odd plants, eating shrooms.
placing rare items, or nasty things like rat tails. Or reading hands for the future.
Perhaps some healing too, which might have more negative effects than positive.
Just everything that has to do with the whole tribal shaman thing, but then Dwarven.
So with stones instead of leaves, and caves instead of trees!

I hope to one day have a spot where I can build a hut for Khorug and add
all these odd necklaces and sticks and what not. :)

So if you need advice or are looking for answers.
Seek out Khorug Stenahurr! please :)
*fingers crossed*​

Last edited:

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
._.
He'd be perfect for Ironwall... I've been trying to have Roy have that same kind of mindset, hence what led him to the whole "Imbuement" thing. And with Ironwall going to be a sort of Human/Dwarven settlement, it would be a pretty damn good place for him to not only give Dwarves advice, but anyone else living in the town as well!

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
._.
He'd be perfect for Ironwall... I've been trying to have Roy have that same kind of mindset, hence what led him to the whole "Imbuement" thing. And with Ironwall going to be a sort of Human/Dwarven settlement, it would be a pretty damn good place for him to not only give Dwarves advice, but anyone else living in the town as well!
Sounds good! Is Ironwall neutral ground? Cause Khorug has sworn himself to Hawklight.

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
Sounds good! Is Ironwall neutral ground? Cause Khorug has sworn himself to Hawklight.
absolutely Neutral, the town has dealings with any, but if Khorug chooses to only allow people from certain areas in, that's none of the town's business.

EDIT: In as in, only giving advice to certain people, obviously nobody can control who Khorug will and won't talk to.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
absolutely Neutral, the town has dealings with any, but if Khorug chooses to only allow people from certain areas in, that's none of the town's business.

EDIT: In as in, only giving advice to certain people, obviously nobody can control who Khorug will and won't talk to.
Nah Khorug will give advice to anyone, Hawklight, Anhald, whoever seeks it. Just that he's tied to Hawklight so couldn't settle in Anhald's territory most likely.