Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[IC Shop] Pathfinder's Archives

Juvix_

Lord of Altera
Legend
Juvix_
Juvix_
Legend
PATHFINDER'S ARCHIVES

━━ι══════════════ι▬▬━━

weeeeee.png

Nestled beside the bustling market square of the Landing appears to be a quaint and unassuming bookshop,
brimming with knowledge and fantasies, and the chance for adventure outside of pages.

━━ι══════════════ι▬▬━━

Pathfinder's Archives offer tomes and scrolls of various themes and topics, along with research assistance where such is desired.
However, what sets this small shop apart from others of its kind are the chances for exploration and venture it extends to its patrons.

Running the establishment is a Construct who presents tasks and quests inspired by rumors, posters, and old tales to all who inquire.
In exchange for handing out these exploits, the Construct simply wishes for a written account of the journey upon its completion.
Rewards or items of interest acquired along the campaign are free to be kept by their founders.

Locals are encouraged to bring in found missing-notices and other tales for customers to explore.

━━ι══════════════ι▬▬━━

OOC & TL;DR

A little bookstore run by Axiom, where he sells books and knowledge,
but also chances for events DMd by me and possibly others.

Characters and players can come ask if there's specific types of quests like hunts,
missing posters or tales of treasure to be explored, and Axiom and I will get to you with such.
Might not always be instant, but I'm happy to plan, and work with / advertise other DMs' events too!

━━ι══════════════ι▬▬━━

[Image Credit]

#7c706b #a38f84 #d4b58e