Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

IIXIILIIGAMINBRETT apllication

Brett Fawkes

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username:IIXIILIIGAMINBRETT
2. Your real name: Brett Fawkes
3. Age: 15
4. Gender: male
5. Country: England

6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?
yes

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?
it is not an issue with me
8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
My name is Brett Fawkes. I am 15 and i enjoy useing my imaganation. When not playing on my Xbox or PC in usally doing something fun outside. I want to be a game designer when im older ( hopefully a scripter). Outside of school i take part in Ju-jitsu, i am currently a purple belt which is 3 belts off black belt. I am not easily agrovated and will accept it when im wrong. I am a dedicated to something when i sart it and i try my hardest to finish it. Finally i am a very sociable person and want to costanly meet new people.
9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.

10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
no thankyou
11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xraying and xray texture packs) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?

yes and i swear never to use it
12. How did you find out about our server?
i found out through geo a kings hand

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
More to 7 and 8 please.

And what do you mean "its not an issue with me?" the roleplay is the biggest part of the server.

Geo_08

The Ghost of Altera
i believe it means it does not bother him that he needs to roleplay.

Anyway i feel as though i should not make a judgement on this one because my view may be bias :D

cherbert

Revenge is a dish best served cold.
Founder
Retired Staff
That username will be bloody annoying in game. Can you not re-purchase MC with a more reasonable name?