Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Upcoming Illy's party. (March 21nd 3pm Est)

The Cartoon Witch

Lord of Altera
These posters would be sent out to the following people:

Marceau Morbid
Bennett @don'tknowhistag
Stella Mudpaw11
Sofia DizPanda (This would be given to Rowley so he could help her read it. Philipe )
Cassia MelodyComplex

Garrett. Galaxy
but more are welcomed to come.

(Ooc reading: Illy Silveira is hosting a party for the kids of the continent she wants as many as she can to come. There will be games food and contests for all who join. If interested, please send a letter for conformation that you will be showing up. It will be fun!)

Games include:
A pie eating contest. (This being Shepard's pie due some people not liking to the sweets. Roll based, if you know your character has an appetite, you get +2 advantage.)
•1-5: You can't finished it.

•6-10: You are most of it.
•10-20: You manage to eat it all.

Archery contest.

A color wars.
(Ruu's game. Find rules in love festival event.)

A game of ball.
(This is basically dodgeball. Kids are put into teams with a team captains. Captains will be determined at the start of the event. How the game works is rolling obviously. You roll to hit, you roll to dodge, you roll to catch the ball.
•If you're hit, you're out.
•If your opponent catches the ball, the thrower is out and the catcher can bring someone back in.
•If you're experienced in throwing, dodging or catching, you are allowed a +2 advantage on your rolls. But only if your character is experienced, meaning skilled, in such.

And lastly, musical chairs.

Last edited:

DizPanda

Official Alteran
Patron
DizPanda
DizPanda
Patron
Rowley scratches his head while reading the posters, before telling Sofia to fetch a dress for Illy's birthday.
"Fockin' hell I ain' wearin' a dress!" She grumbles. "I'll jus' wear my nice gambeson and boots."