Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Im Confused.

Status
Not open for further replies.

explorer

Villager
It Says Im Banned For Griefing. But I Didnt. My Username Is Tsandler8. Please unban me. All I Did Was Take Some Wood From An Already Griefed House And No One Was In It For days :(

Fitz

Back with a platter of heart leaches...
Retired Staff
I moved your thread here from the whitelist applications. Because of this I will not be the one
who unbans you. Also, why on earth does every word on your post start with a capital letter? I'm just wondering, not trying to be a jerk. I hope you get this all sorted.

Kaies

Grand Lizard
All I Did Was Take Some Wood From An Already Griefed House And No One Was In It For days :(
Exactly, this still counts as grefing. I don't know if this is the reason or not but its still not justifiable to break stuff you don't own becuase the owner hasn't been there and it was all ready greifed. What if the owner was on holiday and comes back to find his house destroyed...

Status
Not open for further replies.