Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

I'm not sure if this is a joke??

Status
Not open for further replies.

tfortacos

I think I might like it here
I was banned by steel the reason was Cheating? I'm not sure if this is supposed to be some sort of joke? I din't even go mining today :eek: Anyways hopefuly some one takes a look at this?

Steelcryo

King of the north!
Unfortunately you dont need to have gone mining today. We have logs of everything that happens, including block breaks :)

Steelcryo

King of the north!
a continuation of yesterday, i decided to check the logs on megans behalf, you were getting diamond veins within minutes of eachother, getting stupendous amounts of gold too. No-one can get gold and diamonds so fast and find veins within the time spaces show in the logs.

Fitz

Back with a platter of heart leaches...
Retired Staff
no joke :(

nice abs though :)

(I always try to end conversations like this on a positive note)

tfortacos

Thanks fitz, And steel? we only had 8 diamonds and 36 gold Would you like to go mining with me anytime soon? Seriously :/ Wow I'm pretty upset About this and just when I finally got to start a town And I'm not trying to be disrespectful,Oh and some of the diamond were from chest I'll take to the spot me and Des mined at, You should Atleast give me a chance to prove my innocence?

tfortacos

Alright one last question, Is there a possibility Of being unbanned this time, And like Half Said you guys don't make perm bans From Logs? I would Really like a response I'm not trying to Sound Like I'm full of my self Or anything :/
But it makes me angry And you know I think I'll just give up If that makes you happy I would hate to not be able to mine ever again If I'm going to be banned for every single time I Make a good trip, Seriously Steel I thought You'd be more mature, Have you ever though about it? have you ever put your self in my place? You're just mining Finding lots of goods, Bam you're accused of Xraying and you're not even xraying I'm sure that's upsetting, And It makes me sad... that' I'm being banned from a server I really like For something I Dint even do.

tfortacos

Did we mine a lot more as a group or just me individually ? You know it was me and Desarchemist And I'm sorry but I would hate to give up, Especially giving up for something I didn't do

Steelcryo

King of the north!
I'm talking about the specific things you mined, not as a group, the others have no relevance. As for questioning my maturity, these logs go back a long way, im not doing it on a whim or because i feel like it. And Half is wrong, we do ban from logs.

tfortacos

Would You like to take away everything I have? If that means anything to you,all my money my rank all my items like If I started all over again, I would give all that up to just start again

tfortacos

Ahh Wow I'm pretty upset, Steel please? I have nothing better to do on my spare time other than in summer, and weekends this is the only server that I really enjoy it's so organized and well kept, All other servers I've joined are like seriously greifed, I beg of you Can you guys at least give me a temporarily ban? And to tell you the truth I never pictured my self having to do another Ban appeal, i promised that yesterday would have been My first and last time And I guess I couldn't even keep that promise to my self.

Kruziik

<3 Hollow World
In light of the PM you sent me overnight and the evidence from the logs and from being watched I'm afaid this is going to stick tfortacos. We have to draw the line somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.