Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Upcoming Into the Fray | 21st May, 5-6PM EST {Public}[Violent]

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
1682507683560.png
[ ART CREDIT ]

· · ─────── ·][· ─────── · ·
INTO THE FRAY
· · ─────── ·][· ─────── · ·

Rumours spread of an excursion into the lands of the Lich, mention of following an Inquisitor's path to a fortress there. A ship is said to be sailing in the coming weeks...

DATE || Sunday 21st May
TIME || Roughly 5-6PM EST.

· ─────── ·
|[ OOC ]|

This is the (new) first event thread for the reworked arc, now titled 'Last Bastion'. You can see the information on the overview, [here].
This event is a PvE event where you first find the ruins. As such, all are welcome, please be sure to give the mechanics a read beforehand however: [ x ]

Please post below if you are attending so I can get an idea of the numbers. Thanks!

(I'll be getting the arc area name changed soon.)​

Last edited:

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
Bumping, this is in 2 days - I may have a smaller build for the first event as I'm a bit unwell atm and I don't think I'll be able to do a big fort as I'd intended, but event will go on still!

Moosh

Lord of Altera
Hero
Pronouns
He/Him
Mooshroommanic
Mooshroommanic
Hero
unfortunately for obvious reasons adda will not be able to attend : p

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
Low turnout / my irl problems mean I'll reschedule for next sunday instead. Sorry, feels bad to be so flaky

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
It's public, anyone can appear with no limited spots - Easier to do with spawning zombies at you