Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Inuimez

Status
Not open for further replies.

HollowWorld

HollowWorld's Announcer
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Staff

[ART CREDIT]
1663309753440.png

- THE INUIMEZ -

"The Crimson Forest- what's moving?"
-=[]=-
- Event Staff Only -

H A B I T A T
These creatures are mostly found in the Redwood Fields of the Nether, their fungi flowers staining crimson and white as they appear against the forest backdrops. Their warped teal versions can be found, albeit rarely, around the Distorted Gardens. There, they may appear more lopsided, deformed, or even beautiful.​

P H Y S I O L O G Y
A creature of odd origin, the Iniumez are some horrific amalgamation of fungus and tree. These towering creatures are often rooted in place wherever they are found, but are capable of spewing an infectious fungi into the atmosphere around them that corrodes substances it makes contact with, after enough exposure. They take the form of a decaying oak tree, covered in fungi and fungi flowers, and what can only be described as rotting meat for flesh and bark.Their trunks tend to mimic the expression of a tortured soul.​
Diet: They can eat both meat and other lively substances, but not metals, stone or minerals.​

B E H A V I O U R
The Inuimez are stagnant creatures that will try to lure prey towards them and their roots. Their traps lay within their flesh-bark and when wrapped around their prey, they will grapple and sink them into their roots to crush and consume the remains. They can consume many walks of life, from fruits to wood to cloth and flesh. They detest metals and spit them back out, unable to dissolve it, even if they can corrode it.​

A B I L I T I E S
[Corrode] When a target is selected in close range to them, they can spew an infectious fungi and try to corrode whatever substance it touches. The effects are similar to acid: burning through most things upon touch, slowly.​
[Lure] They exude a pleasant scent around them, though it carries hints of a citrus scent. This is to lure most beasts and creatures of the Nether.​

W E A K N E S S E S
[No true weakness]​
Y I E L D S
[Flesh-Bark] A detestable tasting flesh- similar to dry and chewy meat.​
[Fungi Flowers] Either red crimson flowers with black stems or teal colored flowers with white stems.​
Original Writeup: Jstar Solus

1663309750123.png

Last edited by a moderator:

HollowWorld

HollowWorld's Announcer
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Staff
Attack DC: 15
Defend DC: 15
HP: 7
Speed: 0