Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Is this not a bit too ''sensitive?''

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheSteamyize

Lord of Altera
So,i got banned for saying a swear word with the second letter censored with *. I mean,i censored it for a REASON. I think that is too harsh,a kick would have been a more suiting for ONE censored swear word.

roopot

The Great Leper
Legend
Retired Staff
Bans and kick are made at the discresion of each king, queen and hand to the level at which they think is suitable.

TheSteamyize

Lord of Altera
Anyways,one swear word? Censored one? i mean,the second letter could be any letter! so it is not even a word. THAT is why censors exist >.>

roopot

The Great Leper
Legend
Retired Staff
right. Im keeping it in until tomorrow. you may return after that

bettymorlock

Queen/I build cyber weapons dnt mess with me♥
Yes we do have a few younger people on the server and we want to keep it clean, and using abbreviations or changing the spelling doesn't mean that you didn't cus. We all know what you meant behind what you said and that is STILL cussing.

This crime violates rule number 1 from the kings law

Steelcryo

King of the north!
We may let you get away with things like wtf once in a while (although it is still against the rules and highly recommended you avoid using it) but it is against our rules to swear. Changing a letter doesn't mean you suddenly are immune, you still intend it as a swear word and still intend it to mean the same as the uncensored version.

We don't have a rule for people to try and find ways to get around. We have a rule for people to follow in all its forms!

Status
Not open for further replies.