Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Island] Sirens Call

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
Please check the dates of the last posts before posting to avoid thread necro, this town, to my knowledge, has been dead for some time.

Sassy

Lord of Altera
Legend
SewSassy
SewSassy
Legend
Please check the dates of the last posts before posting to avoid thread necro, this town, to my knowledge, has been dead for some time.
It's been turned into "Umbra". Any other information is unknown.

Pirapple

Lord of Altera
Sorry to add on to the necro, but Fr3aK3D and the FreeMasons bought Umbra and added Umbra into the FreeMason's town.

bewpy

Loyal Servant of Altera
Sorry sweetie.... this town.... is gone.....
*cries*
MY BABYYY........
but no its dead. i plan on making a another mermaid town so... yeah.

lovelorn

Loyal Servant of Altera
Sorry sweetie.... this town.... is gone.....
*cries*
MY BABYYY........
but no its dead. i plan on making a another mermaid town so... yeah.

bewpy! mermaid town is so pretty and i have an idea for some ... important aspect of it! ill talk to you tommrow about it but right now i have to go to work :( i would totally help you build this though :heart: im happy youre a mermaid again, stay like this!

bewpy

Loyal Servant of Altera
bewpy! mermaid town is so pretty and i have an idea for some ... important aspect of it! ill talk to you tommrow about it but right now i have to go to work :( i would totally help you build this though :heart: im happy youre a mermaid again, stay like this!
okay thank you!!!!

Sassy

Lord of Altera
Legend
SewSassy
SewSassy
Legend
Bewpy, I would also help if needed!
Remember, I kinda owe you from turning it into a land-lubber paradise when I became mayor long ago. :L
Anyways, I also have some ideas!
:heart:3