Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Its Like Thunder Application [Approved - Itzzaboy]

1. Your Minecraft username: itslikethunder
2. Your real name: David
3. Age: 30
4. Gender: male
5. Country: UK

6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?
Yes

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?

The roleplay element of the game is what attracts me the most. I have played many mmorpgs but my best experience was playing Chernarus Life mod for Arma2. A truly unique rpg.
8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
I'm a habitual gamer and have been for over twenty years. I'm also a successful marketeer and live in central London. My life pretty much consists of gaming, chasing girls and working my arse off. Other interests include astronomy, ancient history, architecture and graphic design. I'm also a bit of a conspiracy theorist and believe there is a great deal more to this world than we realise. I have a small Beagle named Coco who requires about nine miles of walking each day. For those that didn't know, Beagle means 'gaping throat' and this is certainly an appropriate name for her as she howls constantly. I like being outdoors, walking, climbing and skiing. I don't like to take life too seriously and if I was only given one alcoholic beverage for the rest of my life it would be vodka, neat.
I'm applying for the whitelist because I'm hoping that Hollow World is everything it claims to be. The idea of community based cooperative play very much appeals to me. I have had bad experiences on many servers and I'm looking for players with a little more maturity. I like dicking about as much as the next person but I don't like it when players intentionally go out of their way to piss people off - it just ain't cricket.
9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video. No examples I'm afraid :oops:
10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us? My favourite film is Blade Runner, my life ambition is to see the Earth from space.

11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense? Yes

12. How did you find out about our server? Minecraft Server List

13. Have you voted for us? Yes

Tdog the 1st

I think I might like it here
I like what I see! You show the maturity that this server aims for, and the enthusiasm that we love to see in our community. #10 was not meant for relevance, but as bonus information. You could put anything you like in there about yourself, as long as it's appropriate, which I'm sure I don't need to tell you that, because you appear to me as the wiser, more practical sort. Other than that, it was solid.

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
Just a bit more to part 8 please, we want to get to know you as a member of the community before we unleash you into the world.