Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

itsoundsfun - re-application [Approved - Steel]

PurplaY

Villager
Just before i start i just want to explain why it says ''re-application''.
Before 1.8 i played this server allot. i remember that i got bored of minecraft right before 1.8, and stopped playing it until a month ago. When i tried to log on, i saw that i was no longer whitelisted, so i guess i have been un-active for to long. Anyway, i have no problem making a new application, so here you go:

1. Your Minecraft username: itsoundsfun
2. Your real name: Oskar
3. Age: 13
4. Gender: male
5. Country: Norway

6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?
-I have read the tome about 5 times, and i fully agree and understand it.

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?
-i love the roleplaying aspect, and i think its pretty neat. My only experience got to be Skyrim and Oblivion, but as i said above, i have played on the server before, so i guess that count as roleplaying experience to?
8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
-Well, this is new. ehcm... im a bit of a computer nerd, i play games very often, and i enjoy to the max. im not a guy that likes call of duty or the other stuff that everyone plays. i mean,i did before, but i really dont think it deservers all the fame it got. Sandbox games are some of my favourite games to, mostly because you can do what ever you want to. My favourite season got to be the winter. why? you say, because you can go slalom skiing! :) my skin is my own skin, a long haired girl in red armour and hood.

9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
- well, i made this:
(hollowworld at 0:43)
I also got some experience making medieval houses, but i dont have any screenie's of them :(

10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
-not really, no...

11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
- i didnt know that something like that exicted before now, and i fully know that black magic isnt legal.

12. How did you find out about our server?
mcsl (minecraftserverlist.net)

13. Have you voted for us? (Click Here)
-not yet, but since i get 500 gold, i will!