Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Itzza, the corrupted Merman

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
"No! It's got me! Please, don't let go! Wait! no!"

A skulking entity has been spotted lurking around the waters in Port Silver and near major towns. It appears to be a merman, with a bright, orange tail. However it has a nightmarish quality to it, amplified by the dark growths that have crept over its skin and tail. How it came to be this way is unknown, and seldom people have the courage to ask him.

"Do not fight against the darkness... it is futile... very soon everything will be consumed by chaos..."

Due to his dark appearance, many a person has claimed he is a denizen of darkness, however no one actually knows for sure if he is evil, or what his motives are in this world. In a move completely against what people presume to be his dark nature, Itzza opened the "Midnight Forest" as a sanctuary for those hunted by the Order of Slayers.

"The people of this world guess what I am... the reality is much, much worse..."

Itzza can often be found in his room in the merfolk area of Midnight Forest, his room there mirroring his appearance, corruption creeping up the walls. He seems to hold kinship with the chaotic mermaid queen Bewpy, however is sullen and withdrawn around most others.

"The Queen of Greif is returning?... Sounds fun..."

Whether Itzza holds alliegance with Queen Greif or not is a hotly discussed topic between those who know of his existance. Some say he is her servant, some say her slave, while others debate that he is his own problem entirely.

"The corruption is without reason, remorse or emotion... it lives to consumes and consumes to thrive..."

Many speculate that Itzza is only the first of many to be infected, and others have gone to further discuss that, due to Itzza being a Merman, that the corruption has now spread to, or originated from, the ocean.

"I have dreams you know... dreams of a world of chaos... a world of darkness..."

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
Name: Itzza
Nickname/Alias:
The Corrupted Merman
Race: Merman
Height: 5'11" from top of head to fins
Weight: 65kg
Hair: A dark, dirty blonde colour
Eyes: A deep green
Skin: Lightly tanned Caucasian
Identifying Marks: The one thing that singles him out from others is the corruption that visually infests his skin. Black, creeping lines spanning his chest, arms and tail.
Appearance: Apart from the above, Itzza appears to be a normal merman, and has the traditional merman complex of human torso and fish tail. His face usually harbours a deep, feral look, as if he is about to pounce on you and eat you, or as if he is staring into your very soul. His demeanour gives off the impression that he contains some form of inner power, despite his somewhat small appearance.
Strengths: Being a merman, he is a fantastic swimmer. He also draws power from corruption.
Weaknesses and fears: His social skills are extremely lacking, prefering his own company and muttering strange sentences, profane warnings or dooming prophecies whenever he does speak. When he does venture onto land, his tail morphs into legs. However, as with every merperson, he is not practiced in walking, and will often stumble or collapse when trying.
Religion and cults: One of the biggest questions surrounding Itzza is his alignment to any Gods or Deities. It is currently unknown at this time.
Profession: He probably had some form of education or career before, but now only chaos occupies his mind. The closest thing he has to an occupation now is running Midnight Forest.

"There isn't much time left before this world is torn apart by corruption... and I will be there when it happens..."

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
I'm hoping to get some form of art for my character to amplify his nightmarish appearance. If anyone is interested in helping out please say so!

matyio

The original mute
i liek it itzza, right moar on this or i enslave you, which remins me. *goes of to get the dungeon ready to make itzza continue the seven stones.*

itsemiel

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
They/Them
How about a new name? I mean, there are way better character names than just a part of your gamers tag, right?