Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Jamjaf Application

Jamjaf

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username: Jamjaf
2. Age: 15
3. Gender: Male
4. Country: United Kingdom - England

5. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?
Yep, read just about all of it!

6. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?
I will hold my hands up here - I have zero experience in role playing! However, I really like the idea of it, as it adds a whole new level of experience to the game, and keeps the world within a few set styles, which looks really good as well.

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
My name is James and I am from Cornwall, England. I am 15 years old, but just because I am a teenager, doesn't mean I will destroy everyone's hard work or run around pestering admins! I am reasonably new to Minecraft, and have been playing on a few servers, but none were that amazing. I saw Hollow World and was immediately interested. I enjoy sport, but I prefer individual sports, such as Sailing, Climbing and Shooting. I am here because I am looking for a server with a great community and amazing buildings! I used to play on a server with a few of my friends, but it soon got a bit boring, as we kept on getting griefed... However, this server looks absolutely amazing (you guys must have spent ages on those buildings!) and I really like the idea of roleplaying. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to change my skin to something a bit more suitable...

8. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
As yet I haven't really built anything suitably epic, as I am quite new to Minecraft, however, I am very keen to learn, and you guys seem to know your stuff!
9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
Not really, just about covered everything...
10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
Don't even have these installed, let alone the ability to use them!
11. How did you find out about our server?
Minecraft Servers List - via Google.
12. Have you voted for us?
Yes!
Thanks for looking at my application.

ReapingFaith

True Bandit
Great application James! Hope to see you around the server at some point.
I cannot whitelist atm, so if another staff member reads this, i vote yes to approving him.