Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Upcoming [Jan 2] Festival of the New Year

Sizzix

Doge Keeper
Because of an unenjoyable RP experience, this event is now semi-private. Just inform me if you're showing up, and you can only come for the express purpose of attending the festival. No drama llamas and no orphan assassins.
But I made a drama llama just for this occasion...
dramallama.png

Last edited:

Auriel

Lord of Altera
Lover
Auriel_
Auriel_
Lover
what I don't understand is apparently admins had to reset alot of that unenjoyable experience

Cap

Lord of Altera
Legend
40 minutes.

Come on guys, everyone is welcome (as long as you tell me beforehand.). It's one big fat party, if your idea of party is men hitting each other off horses.

Cap

Lord of Altera
Legend
Event has begun, but there'll be a 15 to 20 minute period before the first competitions start for folks to arrive! Everyone is welcome.

Cap

Lord of Altera
Legend
Sir James of Haven, King's guardsman, has won the joust.

Kris Linkolns the Dwarf won the archery with an impressive time of twenty seconds and eight arrows left. Second place was fourty seven seconds and no arrows left.

Melee still ongoing.

Feast hasn't happened yet.

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
The event was really fun!
I am sorry I ended up attending without saying it to you first, I missed that part in the thread.
It was really fun.
It was nice with a relaxing event, with no excessive drama :D

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
The only drama that happened was a Dwarf beating an Elf in archery by 8 arrows and 27 seconds