Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished [January 12th] The introduction -I-

Lily_

Lord of Altera
Mystic
LillithLil_
LillithLil_
LegendMystic

------=======------
Skraag is a God whose name has become nearly synonymous with evil, sacrificing maniacs.
Let's work to shed a new light on the God of Immortality. Through him we can find true happiness.
For those that wish to learn, and those that have questions, congregate at the shrine to him in the Shrine to all the Gods in a few days time. This is the start of something great. Violence will be swiftly dealt with.
((A map is drawn below))

================================================
OOC: We gon be doin Skraag things. This will be Friday the 12th at 7PM EST.
-Priest/Priestess/Religious Leader: Syviil / Iskvandar
-Public or Private: Public!
-Temples or Shrines Involved: The shrine to the Pantheon near the Landing.
-Have you spoken with the town/region owners and are they aware of the risks to their region involved? Yes. It's Spawn.

Lannis Elz BoredBrit Vincentius
dUMMY
Another OOC note: This is an event to gauge interest in Skraag, and hopefully start a small society of worshipers to help coordinate events, and eventually, maybe gain his attention.

Last edited:

Lily_

Lord of Altera
Mystic
LillithLil_
LillithLil_
LegendMystic
If you wish to interrupt the event or whatever, do tell me beforehand. This isn't to discourage it, I'd just like to know beforehand. : )

dUMMY

Dead Man Walking
Dummyplug
Dummyplug
Oh, shit. It's a good ole fashion summoning!

I'd love to come, but unfortunately, I'm not available Saturday. Perhaps if you moved the date to Friday or Sunday?

Lily_

Lord of Altera
Mystic
LillithLil_
LillithLil_
LegendMystic
Oh, shit. It's a good ole fashion summoning!

I'd love to come, but unfortunately, I'm not available Saturday. Perhaps if you moved the date to Friday or Sunday?
It's the start of something. Does Friday evening after 7 PM or so work?

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
"Soul Stealer" might not be the alias to drop if you're going for a re-brand. Looks interesting though, love to see events involving the gods.

Lily_

Lord of Altera
Mystic
LillithLil_
LillithLil_
LegendMystic
I feared this! :(
I really want Gromm to see what a gathering of Skraag is like (given that Korog and Skraag can be peaceable), but I really do not want Gromm to become a sacrifice to the God of undeath! =/
I can promise no sacrifices will be made!