Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Jar's Whitelist Application [ Accepted - Jase ]

Jar.exe

Loyal Servant of Altera
Jardiniero's Whitelist App:

Minecraft Username: Jardiniero

Country & Timezone: EST

Read the Kings Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides?: Yes

Define Metagaming & Powergaming?: Metagaming is using out of character information in character. AN example of this would be learning that "Billy the Kid" was killing your friends character, then getting on and appearing in the rp. Powergaming is basically emoting for another person and godmoding. An example of such being; "I cut off his head with my katana."

Do we allow Xray mods or X-Ray texture packs?: No

Tell us about yourself!: Heya, I'm Jar. I like Gardening, D&D, and rp. I'm hoping to find a home and community with this place. My friend Bleyjo suggested I take a gander here! Hope you guys approve me 'cause I can't wait to meet you all!

Referral: Bleyjo

{Character Section}
Character Name: Ezmith

Race: Moor Elf

Appearance: Ezmith, long days in on ships has left his hygiene a bit lackluster. Messy hair upon his greyish scalp and skin. One special thing about his appearance is his striking purple eyes. He also wears simple brown leathers and the like for sea-faring! ((I'll be making a skin for this soon, and will be "RP appropriate"))

(Optional) Picture of the Skin: Attach on the thread

Written Test (Min: 400 words):
More often, stories weave a tale around the setting being a dark and stormy night. Mine however is a bit more tame setting, on a ship in the middle of the day. My name is Cobstraught, an aspiring captain aboard the S.S. Silver-Dollar. I’ve got around twenty four years under my lifetime, and spent most of it on a ship. I was raised by seadogs and scallywags. And I am on my hunt to sell expensive goods and explore the sea. A charming smile and dirty blonde hair, I’m quite the charming captain.

Captains log, Excursion 102: Its a normal day at sea, yet we saw dolphins in the ocean today. Big Joe decided it was a good idea to try to impale one ah them. He damn well nearly drowned that sonofa-...But he got it. We’ll be eating well tonight! However, Sonny said he thought he saw something in the distance. He must be imagining something, probably a mirage.

Captains log, Excursion 116: Today is not a normal day at sea. We have found a shipwreck in the far distance, we should get to it this afternoon. AH, the chance to be real heroes of the sea. Something I look forward to, finally an adventure other than fishing and hauling cargo. I’ll be writing onc-

Captains log, Excursion 117: They’re attacking! A group of pirates were hiding behind the smoke of the wreckage. They’ve almost boarded the ship, and I fear for my life. Gods be good…please, if Petunia ever finds this make sure that she-

*A smear of blood could be seen here. Following such there was a change in penmanship.*

“Captains log”, New Ownership: My name is Ezmith, a loyal follower of the pirate god: Jax…and a right bastard. I’m traveling with a gaggle of like-minded men across the seas, and Oi’ve come across this lovely journal. Might as well make it me own, aye? I’m roughly twenty five years of age, prick-ear’d and dark as smoke. Helps me blend en with the fighting it do. I’m here for a good time…so lets gamble whilst we still can aha!

The “Captains log” seemed to end there, as Ezmith closed the book. He looked out from the…no…HIS cabin towards the rest of the crew of pseudo-pirates. “Well boys…Looks like we have a long way ahead of us…to the mainland!” He’d cry, and receive a stupendous applause.

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question in-game or on discord.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore
Town Census
HollowCrafting - Our Custom Crafting Plugin!
Plugins Command Guide
Donate to the Server!

{ Join us on Discord }
..for easier access to answering your questions and joining our roleplay community.

Please make sure you follow our server rules!
  • If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.
  • If you feel you'll have trouble getting familiar with the server, post below and I'll contact you in the most convenient way!
  • I'm your whitelist approver and a "PR Member." I'm here to help.