Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

JDogs apology and ban appeal [Declined]

Jdog418

Lord of Altera
Hello again, HollowWorld.

It has been a long time, about a year actually. I now look back at my previous failures, immaturity, and stupidity and feel completely disappointed in myself. The things I did and said make me cringe.

I myself have matured immensely since I was last on the server. At the time I was going through a rough patch in my life which made me make some stupid mistakes and act extremely selfishly. I know that is no proper excuse for my behavior, but it is the truth.

While at first I did not want to bother writing an appeal knowing that it would be denied, my friend @Ddaug02 encouraged me to at least try. So here is my attempt. Knowingly, I will not be upset or surprised if my appeal is immediately denied.

I continue to hear all about HollowWorld through Ddaug, which over time has created the desire for me to return. I think about all the friends and memories I could and can be making if I was still apart of this community.

I beg you all for a second chance, but will not be surprised if I am not granted one.

Thank you.

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Hello. Your appeal was indeed being discussed.

Your apology does show regret, but in general and to mostly not being able to play in-game. Not for the reason you were banned in the first place. ie- Exploiting and abusing a bug in-game to gain things- and then later, not regretting it. There was an instance where you said: "I'm not sorry I did it, I'm sorry I got caught." This quote resonates with the appeal you have attempted to make here, again. The Staff has noted that your appeal doesn't acknowledge nor address the outburst on your last appeal, as well as the reason you were banned.

Staff has decided not to approve this appeal.