Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Active Jensine, die Künstlerin

Oz the Puny and Pitiful

Lord of Altera
Pink Loop GIF by xponentialdesign

Ü
"Art is Life,
L
ife is Art
I
never separate it."
-
Ai Weiwei

Ambiance

3d moonscape GIF by Allison House

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Today, today, is one of those days,
Stuck between yesterday and tomorrow

Everything to go, everywhere to do
Hot sun dripping down the window.

Count your teardrops, all hundred-fourteen of them
and 
sing
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

K e y I n f o r m a t i o n :
Full Name: Jensine Magdalene (Yin-seen-na Mak-de-LEH-na)

Nickame(s): Jana, Jensine Magdalene Künstlerin, Jana Künstlerin (Yawn-a Kuen-ztl-uren)

Race: Human

Ethnicity: Anhalder

Sexuality: Undisclosed

Profession: Artist

Laura Berlin Tumblr posts - Tumbral.com

"He has made everything
beautiful in its time."
- Ecclesiastes 3:11

Physiology:
Full Description: Though a giant amongst her peers, this woman's bones carry little in the way of meat. Jana's white skin is contrasted by the dark brown of her hair and the vibrant blue hue her eyes possess. Jana carries herself with the demeanor and softness of someone who has rarely left the safety of larger towns, and her posture places the majority of her weight on the tips of her toes as though she were always ready to pounce.

Voice: Jana's voice is fairly deep for a female human, this likely being related to her unusual height. Due to the natural tones of her native language, Rede, Jana uses more alveolar and labial emphasis in her speech. Her accent is fairly similar to most Common speakers of Storm's Landing, however she will often slip into an Anhalder accent when her focus is elsewhere. Similarly, she has a much better understanding of Rede than Common, and it isn't strange to hear her use Rede's grammar and words when she cannot think of the equivalent in Common (i.e. "I had at house been," vs "I was home").

Hair: Long, dark chestnut hair, worn in a nape-long Anhalder style similar to a bob cut.

Eyes: Dark blue pupils put an ocean in the middle of her double-lidded eyes, which are of an average almond shape.

Skin: Smooth, soft skin, pale in color with few markings. The only blemish that dares to interfere with her epidermis is a small but indented scar above her right eyebrow.

Weight: 153 Pounds, 69.4kg

Height: 6’4”, 1.93m

Dominant Hand: Right

Medical Conditions: No known conditions

Art Design GIF by dualvoidanima

"Hungry man, reach for the book: it is a weapon."
- Bertolt Brecht

Psychology:
Personality: Of all the Anhalder in the world, few are as passionate or as devoted to learning about the world as Jensine. Perhaps she never grew up from childhood's wonder and curiosity, or maybe Jensine was just raised this way. Regardless, she seems to almost throw herself into emotions--good and bad--without a second thought. An artist who seeks to portray her perception of the world through a variety of mediums, Jana is constantly seeking to experience new sensations in a furious drive to see all of what life has to offer under the sun.

Though her passion can lead to an insurmountable intensity in conversation, Jana very rarely oversteps conversational or personal boundaries. Though she offers advice on subjects that are perhaps beyond her wisdom more often than she should, she is acutely aware of the limits that other people wish to set. However, this doesn't stop her from leveraging kindness as a way to learn more about a person.

Jensine is quick to form bonds and friendships, and very rarely assumes anything negative about another person. Though her willingness to trust has been exploited in the past, her nearly asphyxiating optimism regarding other people seems unshaken.

Sense of Humor: There's just about nothing that Jana can't find funny. She has an appreciation for all things in life, the highs and the lows, and is most often seen smiling. However, for all the humor she can find in the world, she has a terrible record when it comes to telling good jokes.

Beliefs: Jana is, as many Anhalder are, a whole-hearted believer in Ignis Synnove's strength. Through the Logic of Power, she justifies various inequalities throughout the world. For these reasons, she shows great attendance to the virtues of loyalty and honor. Jana perceives the maintenance of "Order" as an action any being can take on, and not something that can be truly trusted in the hands of a singular authority.

After conversations with Tol'lek and Frost, Jana has learned more about beliefs different than her own. So far, she has shown an open willingness to explore such worldviews.

Design Loop GIF by dualvoidanima

"We are all dead men on leave."
- Eugen Leviné

Misc.:
Languages: Common (Fluent), Rede (Fluent)

Alignment: Chaotic Good

Spirit Animal: Falcon

Extended Zodiac: Liblo

Favorite Color: Green

fuzzyghost 80s vhs sunset vaporwave GIF

"Creativity is the power to act."
- Ai Weiwei

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Today, today, is one of those days,
That carries you slowly into next time

And as those walk by, you see with your eye
Hug me, as we plead to be 
forgiven
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Art Design GIF by dualvoidanima

R E L A T I O N S H I P S

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1u9x0Jq1JtaEIoHCkmWCasOGTzw72qyI83lO4Qvez7xk/edit?usp=sharing
Faceclaim's name is Laura Berlin
Credit to Krysi for original format

Last edited:

Oz the Puny and Pitiful

Lord of Altera

♥ . · : * ¨ Title Card ¨ * : · . ♥

The "Straight Jammin'." Update

Added "Ambiance" playlist link under Ai Weiwei's title quote. Will add to playlist as the character becomes more fleshed out.

♥ . · : * ¨ Physiology ¨ * : · . ♥

The "We can't change the world by shouting," Update

Rewrote most descriptions as they were previously contradictory and less than sufficient.

Added "Voice" section.

Modified Weight and Height to more accurately reflect desired MPM Proportions.

♥ . · : * ¨ Psychology ¨ * : · . ♥

The "but our words can have meaning if we give them enough respect." Update

Rewrote the Personality section now that I've had a bit of time to explore where I want the character to be headed to.

Beliefs updated due to interactions with other characters.

♥ . · : * ¨
Relationships ¨ * : · . ♥

"I believe you will grow to be confident in your new body, one day." Update

"There is no one way to be a woman." - Jana to Frost

Added: Frost, Marian, Valtae, Tol'lek