Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Jinx Character profile.

Jinx

Lord of Altera
Name: Can't remember its been so long since anyone called him by it.
Nickname/Alias: Jinx
Race: Dark elf
Height: 6ft 3"
Weight: 63.5 kilos
Hair: Black
Eyes: Red
Skin: Blueish Cyan(Dark)
Identifying Marks: His old cults warpaint (black lines round the eyes and down face) and strong Scottish Acsent.
Appearance: Blue skin, Black hair, Large ponytail, Red eyes and has a sinister look on his face.
Strengths: His ability to uncover a mystery or problems in his dreams and Defending what he thinks is right...
Weaknesses and fears: Betrayal of the trusted.
Religion and cults:An Ex-Proxy hunter cult.
Profession: Guarding the Formless, Hunter, Rouge, Odd job runner.

Chapter one

The evil in all.

Young Zyrri awakes from his bed and walks in to the shadows of a hall. Zyrri walks to a stone that has a Tinder rest upon its top side. Zyrri's eyes turn from a sinister red to a dark blue. Zyrri slowly grabs the tinder and heads to the main room. He looks on top of display stand and sees the cyan blade that belongs to his father. He gets a stool drags it over to where the blade rests. He grabs it and places it on the ground. He grabs a sheet of leather and places the blade on it then grabs the tinder and strikes it against the wall. As the embers fly to the wood Zyrri walks to the leather drops the flint on it and ties string round the top and runs. Zyrri runs through the lit street to the outside of the village he lives in. He runs further to a hilltop and watches the chaos unfold as his friends, family and foes burn. Yet the look on the 10 year old Dark elfs face. No fear. No happiness. Yet it feels like its not him in control but another being. As the fires die down there are screaming, crying and others running out of the village covered in the flames. Zyrri thens sees two escape the flames and see the boy. Standing. As the two attempt to grab him. Zyrri at an unimaginable speed drops the pouch buy the string as it unravels. Before its contents hit the ground he has the blade ready. He leaps to one one of them and pierces his neck, climbs on to his shoulder and back flips off kicking him in the back. He stands facing the Dark elf rolling for air on the ground as his body stops and passes on. He turns round and looks at the other Dark elf running for his life. Zyrri as fast as he could spins the blade in his hand to shake off the blood as it splashes up his face and his clothes grabs the tip of the blade and throws in through the air. The blade drills through the back of the fleeing Dark elf and raptures him skin as the blade goes through like butter and hits his heart. Once Zyrri grabs his things he runs to the blade removes it from the foolish Dark elf and shakes it off. Zyrri washes his as he noticed more Dark elfs ran in his direction. He stops for a second and cleans his face with his sleeve. Stores his blade and runs. He then has the feeling of being possessed as his tears begin to fall he runs. Then Disappears. Never to see another one of them again.

Chapter 2

To lose all you have, is a great thing.

Zyrri ran for years staying in taverns and leaving before the owner woke. He shut himself in for years. The boy is a man. Twenty years old now and still running scared. His fear has taken over. He sees a city in the distance. He turns round and looks at the wide open plains. Grass and trees fill his vision with dreams and nightmares. He sits down and looks at the sky then falls back and rests. Then his eyelids close and he sleeps. Hours later he wakes up. The sky has turned to wooden planks. Book cases instead of trees. The he looks to his left. A figure is looking back it walk to him. He panics and attempts to stand up. He is is bound to a bed. He shakes in hope of breaking free. The figure grabs a bandage and wraps it round his leg. At an instance the cloud white bandage turns red with blood. The figure speaks in the same language.
" Are you feeling alright, you have been bitten by something".
Zyrri remains silent and looks around. His eyes turn blue again. He yanks his arms down with all his strength and breaks of the bed posts. He stabs the figure twice with each post. Once in the neck then the heart. He frees himself and kicks it to knock it down and runs away while trampling the body. he grabs his belongings and leaves. He walks out the the cobble streets. Its dark and he can see smoke in the distance. He flees. He stops as he hits the out skirts of town and looks back and promises to himself that the next town he crosses he will settle down and live a life he should of had. His eyes turn red with a feeling of freedom and runs again.

Chapter 3

The death of three, and the birth of one.

Zyrri sits outside a house. On a porch on a chair with a smile on his face. He stands as the planks below him creak and walks inside. He sees his wife walk down a sat of stairs and look at him. She has the same cyan skin has him. One of the only dark elf who had never heard of him. Untill they met. Zyrri he walks past her with a smile. and looks out the back and sees his sons playing. He looks back at his wife. Then his eyes turn blue. He fights it with all his mental power and beats it as they slip from blue the purple to red. He leaves the house with out saying goodbye and and goes to his work place. He worked with the local blacksmith. He loved it. He always felt proud with every blade he made. He felt like he was need for once. He had a family, a job, friends. Everything someone could ask for. Work was quite that day not much happened. He created 3 iron swords for some townsfolk and 2 wooden ones for his sons. He collects his pay and leaves. Its dark by the time he leaves. When he goes home he sees his wife cooking dinner. The smell of beef fills his nose. Zyrri would never turn down some steak but he did. He went straight upstairs with the horrer of his wifes face in her eyes as she shouts for him to return downstairs. His eyes turn blue. He walks back down and stands in front of her as they turn red again. He turns round and walks up stair and sleeps. He dreams. A nightmare. He sees young Zyrri sitting on the floor. He can make a figure in the corner of the room. He steps out and talks to young Zyrri and claims to be called Xen. Xen also claims he is the oldest of a race called the Proxys. In the dreamworld Xen tells Zyrri steal the dagger and burn down his house. Zyrri wakes up screaming. Yet his wife lay happy and his sons never woke. Zyrri got changed in to his old leather gear he had from before he got to the town. He walked down stair and stood in front of a table and leaves a note. It read
"To my family,

I have had to leave. I chose to leave now as this is something I must do. I please don't expect me to return

Love from
Zyrri "

He places the two swords on the table with a tear a he will never see his sons use them. Then he takes a deep breath and removes his wedding ring. He looks at the door, flicks up his hood and leaves in sorrow.

Chapter 4

A mortal like no other.

Zyrri after weeks of walking reaches his destination. He stands and looks in the slightly lit large cave. It has lots of silhouettes who stare almost with a force. Zyrri walks in. His hood is over his head. A tall one eyed irish human grabbed his neck. Zyrri in a panic grabbed his dagger and spun it in his hand and made a clean cut through his wrist. Zyrri fell with out a flinch. As the Irishman lay on the floor he yelled.
"Don't just stand there, GET HIM YOU FOOLS!"
Zyrri leaped in to the air, as the other men ran into each other. He ran across there head like a god walking on water. He leaped of the last man and landed and there stood a man. Out of the crowed and began clapping his hands. His face was hidden by a cloth that covered everything but a small part of his left eye.
"I have never seen such skill in one man:
Zyrri grinned.
"I see your the silent type please follow me"
Zyrri shrugged and followed him he remained silent bast halls and rooms they entered a large room with a strange symbol in the middle.
"Please stand here"
Zyrri slowly walked over to the symbol and stood in the middle. It began to life him in to the air. The anonymous man jumped back in a scare. Then began circling Zyrri. Then Zyrri eyes went blue. The symbol flashed a sharp red and then a heavenly white then dropped him. Zyrri's eyes then turned red again. Then the man's eyes turned from green to blue as he drew his long sword and began to swing it at Zyrri. He leaped back and threw his dagger at him. It flew like an arrow and hit his exposed eye. Before his body hit the floor Zyrri grabbed his dagger and kicked his corpse to the floor. Then dashed for the door. He made it out to see hundreds of men. Zyrri flipped up his hood grapped his dagger and spit on the floor in front of them. Then charged. Zyrri grabbed one and threw him and knocked down a huge group of them. He ran threw a gap slitting the wind pipes of all those who got to close. He got past the crowd and ran. He saw a wooden bow and two arrows next to a container with what looked like oil. One of the arrows was covered in the liquid. He ran up to where the items were and grabbed them. Zyrri fired one arrow at another container the matched the one next to him and lucky enough the same sort of liquid poured out. He used his old flint and tinder from his satchel and struck the arrow as it lit. He readied his bow and waited as the men ran passed one of them screamed as he saw the liquid all over the for. It was to late Zyrri had fired his bow and the oil set some on fire and held the rest back enough time for him to run yet again.

Chapter 5

No more running

The wind was strong. It had been a year since the "Vist" to the proxy hunters. Zyrri had found a new home. He found a smaller more rust worthy cult to live in. They found him knocked out in a ditch naked with nothing but a bottle of whisky and his satchel. They brought his belongings to there camp untill he woke up. A female human had been tending to him. He never did get her name. She looked at a man in the corner or the room and pointed at him.
"He is coming too, Go get Dante"
The young man ran leaving a trail of dust in the way. A few minutes later a man entered the tent. He looked strong.
"Boy when your ready get out of that bed and have a walk around theres some clothes for you on the stool over there next to some food and your belongings. Please come outside when your done". They all left and closed to flaps of the tent. He got out of bed and walked over to the stool. He put on the black leather robes and dusted them off. Then slipped in to some brown boots and under the boots was a black strip of cloth he turned in to a hood. He ate the bread put on his satchel and left. The sun burned his eyes and he left the tent. There to greet him was a few members of their cult. Dante stood with his red attire and side cape. He had hair a little shorter than Zyrri's but his was white. Then there was there medic called​
Erista. Finally there was Dante's daughter Yarrian she was an elf like her mother. She had died to the fate of a wolf who attacked when she was walked home from collecting mushrooms. Dante stood forward.
"Whats your name boy"
He stood there silent. He could not remember. He shrugged.
"Well boy we need a new name for you, So we shall call you Jinx"
They all laughed and showed him a book.
"Jinx we have this book for you, we had a spy in that old proxy hunting clan that disbanded after you attacked and he saw you with that symbol, you are a Rakth the only mortals who can kill a Proxy"
Jinx took the book and looked at either side.
"Jinx we need you to help us in return we will give you food and a place to stay. We need you kill a Proxy close to Xen called Spark"
Jinx nodded and walked to a tent that Dante had pointed out for him. Jinx entered the tent and lay in the bed read the whole book and slept. Tomorrow he would kill this proxy but first he would have to enchant his blade.
Chapter 6

Morte Et Dabo
Jinx travelled for miles on foot. Until he reached a house. The house stood in solitude and looked like it had been there a million years. He walked slowly to the front door and knocked. A large crack that sounded like the breaking of one hundred bones. Then the hinges on the door gave up as the door fell to the floor in a cloud of dust. Jinx walked in with caution and looked around. It was all cobwebs and dust. Has he looked around he saw a man sitting on a chair in what looked like a living room. He walked up to it like it was a beast then stood in front of it. He was human but he looked like he was all bones and no meat. He looked at his hands to see claws, Jinx jumped back in a scare. Then he opened up his mouth. There was a mass of sharp teeth. In a split second Jinx made a fist and punched it in the face. Its head fell back and rolled along the floor. Then the body turned to dust and blew away like it was a dream. Jinx stepped back and looked around. Then a loud screech filled his ears in pain. He fell to his knees and covered his ears. He saw images flash before him. He saw fire, burning Dark elfs, people being stabbed by hooded beings. His body was filled with fear, he had never felt such an emotion. Jinx still in pain began to cry. He stood up in what felt like a drunken haze. Jinx walked to a door as he go closer to it he fell. The door crumbled as Jinx fell through. He down the stair to the bottom floor and there stood what he had been looking for.
An enchantment table made from the obsidian of distant lands. He placed his dagger on it and with a cyan glow it began to glow purple. He know what he had created. Sorrows last kiss the only blade combined with Jinx's capability's can kill beings like gods. Especially Xen.

Chapter 7

Deus

Jinx had found a proxy. Not Spark or Xen. Jinx slowly approached him he grabbed his neck and got him in a head lock and held his blade to his head. Jinx had to communicate with him some how but he had never spoke in years.
"Yaw, iwul enda yaw twel my whare Spark iz"
The look on the proxys face was build of pure confusion. Jinx stabbed him in the head and watched him as he turned in to what he read as "pure energy" float in to the air and in the dagger. The dagger glowed a bright purple. Jinx walked over to a chest in the house the proxy lived in. He found 2 books, some parchments and a map. Jinx took al the contents of the chest in to his satchel and ran. This had been the 4th porxy he had killed. He was sure that news would be about that a mortal was killing proxys. He thought that would create suspicion and attract Spark or Xen. Jinx ran back to camp to see that it was no longer guarded. This confused him because it was night and when Jinx returned he was ment to be on duty with Yarrian (He had been secretly seeing as Dante told him to stay away from his daughter). He ran faster then usual to the gate. He got there to see Yarrian and Erista dead with blades next to them. They must of failed in a fight against something. He then looked down the path of tents to see a black figure punch Dante in the face then in the stomach then in the face as he fell to the ground. Jinx closed his eyes as the figure stomped on Dantes head and turned it in to mince meat. The figure walked over to another and looked like they were talking. They split up. One entered the tent the other vanished. Jinx snuck up to the tent to see the proxy. The proxy from his dreams. The proxy that ruined his life. The proxy that had to be stopped. It was Xen.

matyio

The original mute
Wow...must wow. That is a really good condensed writing style. I love it :D I know future ones we will have to work together but we mustn't lose this style.

Jinx

Lord of Altera
I love my bio (big headed I know) but I agree we need to work out the rest.

Jinx

Lord of Altera
Wow...must wow. That is a really good condensed writing style. I love it :D I know future ones we will have to work together but we mustn't lose this style.
Actually I can do one more chapter before we talk out the rest.

Alailanible

Sparkly purple member of the team
I'm just a bit confused. Is this before or after Xen resurrect you as you told me yesterday?
Or have you decided to move your character in a different direction?

Jinx

Lord of Altera
This is when Jinx was 10 before I was "reborn". This is how it leads up to me meeting Xen. Because in the next chapter he is in his twenties. Then in chapter 3 or 4 he is resurrected.

matyio

The original mute
Yay for not overly complex bios, and if anybody knows who's bio I'm reef
Rending I will... Give them something nice

Jinx

Lord of Altera
Anyone who can guess the unwritten event in chapter 3 ill give them something awesome... :p

matyio

The original mute
The unwritten event was you burning your house down, also this would be send more evil side coming through...