Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Jinxx Whitelist Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jinx

Lord of Altera
1. Your Minecraft username: PheNiiXGhOsT
2. Your real name: Sean Welsh
3. Age: 16
4. Gender: Male
5. Country: Scotland

6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time? Yes, I have read the Tome of Citizenship.

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?
I like the aspect of roleplay in Hollowworld. I have had lots of experience in roleplay servers.

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
I am a tall "Gothic kid" from Edinburgh, Scotland.I like Gaming, parkore and playing music for a crowed. My interest in gaming is vast, I like retro and modern day gaming. I am new to parkore and have lots of thing to learn but i still really like it. I am in a screamo and metal band called Shadow of the Forsaken.I write music for my band but my whole band like to write music but I write it when i'm bored. I have a great aspiration for my band and love playing music. In my band I do vocals and play rhythm guitar. I also like my pets which are two rabbits called smudge and lilly. I am a really big fan of roleplay games. I have played lots of RP games and servers like on garrys mod and LOTRO.

9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
Sorry, I don't have any.

10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
I have two friends on the server MrTeamSparky(RP name is Spark) and matyio(RP name is Xen)

11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
No, I don't like them anyway(ruins game)

12. How did you find out about our server?
My friend MrTeamSparky(RP name is Spark)

13. Have you voted for us?
No, not yet.

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
Could you add some more to part 8 please?

Also, just out of curiosity, will you be a formless one as your Roleplay character like Matyio and Sparky?

Jinx

Lord of Altera
But if you don't want to read it it said that Matyios character convinced me to help the formless although i am a mortal.

Jinx

Lord of Altera
I have added 3 sentences if i need to add more can you please give my a suggestion.

Thanks

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
Uhhh he did add to part 8 and now there are 11 sentences instead of 8 :/
It does say in 8 sentences or more, however 8 sentences is the bare minimum.

I ask for more when you get minimalist sentences such as "I like to play drums. I have a pet dog." that's cheating.

matyio

The original mute
so if someone put, I like to play drums, I've been playing it for a year. would that be ok?

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
so if someone put, I like to play drums, I've been playing it for a year. would that be ok?
I'd prefer more detail, but I suppose that would be "passable"

People should put their best effort into these applications, so really we shouldn't need to discuss the minimum.

I'd prefer more detail, but I suppose that would be "passable"

People should put their best effort into these applications, so really we shouldn't need to discuss the minimum.
I read his 8 sentences and they seemed pretty detailed to me now it has even more detail

Status
Not open for further replies.