Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Johnny's White-list Application. [Approved - Itzzaboy]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnnyb69

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username: Johnnyb69 (Would have made it more of an RP name but I didn't expect Minecraft to have any sort of roleplaying community.)
2. Your real name: Johnny
3. Age: 20 soon 21.
4. Gender: Male.
5. Country: U.S. (From U.K, Scotland.)

6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?
I have read the Tome of Citizenship.

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?

I love to roleplay, I have done so since I was about 10-11. (Runescape, World of Warcraft, Habbo)
8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
My name is Johnathan Blair, I was born in Scotland and recently moved to Texas. U.S.
I love Soccer/Football. I'm a very friendly and fun person to be around. :p I work weekdays at a Restaurant called Chedders so I make my own money, meaning I could possibly donate to the server. =D The reason I came here is cause I've always loved to roleplay. It makes games way more enjoyable and fun, not to mention the amount of gametime I would spend RPing. When I was younger I had gotten in to a roleplaying clan on Runescape, and from then on I've always roleplayed on games that have a nice, friendly roleplaying community. I have also acquired a good sense of grammar from the RPG games and such, which will probably be helpful as well.

9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
-

10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?

Nope. I've got nothing... :p
11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
I am aware of that. I have used X-ray on single player and honestly, it isn't that helpful to me, and it ruins the point of exploring and searching for things yourself.

12. How did you find out about our server?
I came across it while looking for a good server to join.

13. Have you voted for us? (Click Here)
Yes I have. =)

Status
Not open for further replies.