Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Joining your server [Approved - Itzzaboy]

alec goldstein

I think I might like it here
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Your Minecraft username: Chazzek
2. Your real name: Alec Goldstein
3. Age:19
4. Gender:male
5. Country:United States

6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time? i have read it.

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?
I love Role playing as it really gets you into the game. With role-playing you can really get into your avatar, and get a more enjoyable experience.

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
My name is Alec Maxim Goldstein. I am 19 year old Russian that just got mine craft the other day. I have put a few days worth of time in the single player aspect of it, and i decided to give the online multiplayer a shot. I saw your guys webpage online and i am thoroughly impressed by it. I would really like to have a good time with y'all. I have not role played to much, but whenever i did i thoroughly enjoyed it. if you guys would give me a shot i promise i won't disappoint you. My email is Max7209@gmail.com
9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.

10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
i am a college student currently in my first year. I love looking at the stars and wondering what is truly out there. that is why i am going to try to major in astronomy since looking at the stars has been my passion since i was 4 years old. i also enjoy poker and basketball :D.
11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
i don't know what any of that is, but I'm sure its some type of cheating. i don't like cheaters myself. the only thing cheaters do is ruin the game for everyone. so you can be sure i won't be using anything that falls in those boundaries.
12. How did you find out about our server?

13. Have you voted for us? (Click Here)
i have voted for you guys :D

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
Could you beef up your part 8 a bit more please?

Also, you say you are russian but your country is the US. That would be a good place to start :D

alec goldstein

1. Your Minecraft username: Chazzek
2. Your real name: Alec Goldstein
3. Age:19
4. Gender:male
5. Country:United States

6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time? i have read it.

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?
I love Role playing as it really gets you into the game. With role-playing you can really get into your avatar, and get a more enjoyable experience.

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
My name is Alec Maxim Goldstein. I am 19 year old Russian that just got mine craft the other day. I have been into video games since the nintendo64, as it was my first gaming console. i got into pc gaming about 1 and a half years ago. i enjoy fps games, mmorpg, and role playing. I was adopted from Russia at the age of 3 1/2, and i was brought to the U.S at the age of 4. i don't speak Russian anymore, but I'm sure its somewhere in the back of my head since you never really forget those things. i lived in New York for awhile, till i was 6, then i moved to Texas. I am currently residing in texas, with my family. I have put a few days worth of time in the single player aspect of it, and i decided to give the online multiplayer a shot. I saw your guys webpage online and i am thoroughly impressed by it. I would really like to have a good time with y'all. I have not role played to much, but whenever i did i thoroughly enjoyed it. if you guys would give me a shot i promise i won't disappoint you. My email is Max7209@gmail.com I'm sorry i didn't put enough before. hopefully this will do :D . If not ill add more if you need me to
9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.

10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
i am a college student currently in my first year. I love looking at the stars and wondering what is truly out there. that is why i am going to try to major in astronomy since looking at the stars has been my passion since i was 4 years old. i also enjoy poker and basketball :D.
11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
i don't know what any of that is, but I'm sure its some type of cheating. i don't like cheaters myself. the only thing cheaters do is ruin the game for everyone. so you can be sure i won't be using anything that falls in those boundaries.
12. How did you find out about our server?

13. Have you voted for us? (Click Here)
i have voted for you guys :D

alec goldstein

thank you very much. my computer died on me yesterday. but i will be getting my paycheck in a week or 2. can you email me your guys server address so i can get on when i get my new computer? thank you again

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
thank you very much. my computer died on me yesterday. but i will be getting my paycheck in a week or 2. can you email me your guys server address so i can get on when i get my new computer? thank you again
The server address can be found in the "everything you need to know" section under server information.

alec goldstein

my brother is letting me use his computer and it currently has teamspeak. but he won't let me download mine craft on it. could i possibly get the teamspeak password so i can talk to y'all and get to know ya some?