Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

JonMorph - Application [Approved]

Status
Not open for further replies.

JonMorph

Villager

1. Your Minecraft username: JonMorph
2. Your real name: Jon
3. Age: 16
4. Gender: Male
5. Country: Canada

6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time? Yes.

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying? I have experience roleplaying in popular RPG's such as the Fallout series, Fable, The Elder scrolls, but also forum RPs. This RP server looks like it has a great variety of people and a lot of fantastic opportunities to RP, not to mention how amazing the server looks (I have been watching my brother play on it)

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
My name is Jon, I am constantly reading and watching anime to enjoy each separate story, nothing is more interesting than a human's creativity. I especially like fantasy for the variety it provides story-wise, such as following an elf's story or a human, etc... I hope to make some sort of mark in this grand looking server whether it's with a build or my character. After reading so much my vocabulary eventually expanded giving me a wider variety of speech, it was around the time I realized this that I had started to roleplay. I had used to be very reserved until I thought about acting as I might on the internet, it actually worked out well and I feel much more open with how I think than before. I have been reading fantasy for as long as I can remember, especially if it had dragons involved. So I've been reading fantasy novels since grade one starting with Harry Potter and going from there. I've read many books including about 10 books from the dragon lance series, all of the Inheritance series, all of Harry Potter, and all of the Bartimaeus trilogy, and others whose names escape me... I look forward to joining because I have never seen such a successful RP server before.
9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video. I always try to make sure my builds look nice before I add anything practical to it. Sadly I have no examples of my better builds on this computer.

10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us? I've been watching my brother play and it's really the driving factor for making me want to join, the server looks fantastic but I've seen some of the houses and thought they might need some work, specifically houses with a checkerboard design on the side

11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense? Yes

12. How did you find out about our server? My brother (Thomas1017 who is an existing member) showed me the server

13. Have you voted for us? (Click Here) Yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.