Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

joshun's Whitelist Application: [ Accepted - Jase ]

joshun

Loyal Servant of Altera
Patron
joshun
joshun
Patron
joshun's Whitelist App:

Minecraft Username: joshun

Country & Timezone: United States; EST

Read the Kings Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides?: Yes

Define Metagaming & Powergaming?: Simply put, they're both rather easy to define terms. Metagaming is using information gather out-of-character and using it in-character for benefits. While on the opposite end of the spectrum, powergaming is doing something that your character would unlikely be able to perform; an example being like beheading someone without their chance to defend,

Do we allow Xray mods or X-Ray texture packs?: No

Tell us about yourself!: Hello there, my name is Josh, akin to my Minecraft name. I'm not terribly interesting, I work as a teacher for an elementary school during day, and as a waiter by night. I've been roleplaying for about three years now, and took a short hiatus, but I've been getting an itch lately, so I decided to apply for a spot here. Other than roleplay, I'm into cosplay in my free time, video games, and sports.

Referral: Googled "Medieval minecraft servers."

{Character Section}
Character Name: Aleksandr

Race: Human - Northern Sangrian

Appearance: Aleksandr is a adult of a somewhat stocky build. He has long, dirty blonde hair that is tied tightly to the back of his head in order to form a ponytail that drapes over either shoulder normally. Below his hairline rest two, pale blue eyes, with the occasional war paint among his face. He has pale skin that is covered liberally due to the cold environments of his upbringing. His attire isn't terribly grand or convoluted, but is quite a bit compared to his counterparts in the South. He wears boots with fur wrappings around his shins for traversal in the snowy wastelands; tucked into them are dark brown trousers that are held up by his waistband- however, his waistband also holds his waraxe. Over his chest is a dark brown tunic completed with long sleeves that stop before his wrists. On his shoulders lay a pelt of an animal for additional warmth.

Written Test (Min: 400 words): "Augh." Uttered the man as he awoke, his vision unclear as his eyes slowly opened. The sky was covered in dark clouds, snow fluttering down onto the earth below him. He took a few seconds to gather his will as he took his arms and used them to push himself upwards into a sitting position. He rubbed his temple with his hands as his eyes gained clarity. He looked about the landscape, and blinked. He head slowly tilted around over his shoulder as he saw the cliff loom over him. On top of the cliff stood four legged-beasts that Aleksandr could not comprehend due to the distance. However, it did not take long for him to realize the circumstances he was in. "T'hunter became t'hunted." The injured man muttered to himself before using his hands once more to bolster himself to his feet, brushing off the layer of snow that had been added to his weight due to the fall. The fall was anything but a burden, if it were anything but snow- then Aleksandr surely would have perished. He put his hands to his waist as he scanned the area, before his mind snapped on a certain article he was missing. He patted his sides in a frenzy, realizing that he was missing his weapon. Fortune favors the bold, but finding his way around without a weapon is suicide. Hurriedly, he scanned the area closer to him, looking around for the waraxe that had fallen from his grip and into the snow below. He advanced through the snow, leaving behind the imprint he had left on it, although it was quickly covered due to the snowfall. Hurriedly, the man searched around for his weapon of choice, biting his lower lip in worry as he feared it was lost in the snow. The axe felt as if it were an extension of himself. Weapons could be replaced, surely; but this was more than a weapon, it was comparable to a friend. A sigh of relief exited the man's lips as the shaft of the blade finally revealed itself. He waddled his way to the weapon before bending over and picking it up, sliding it into the sheathe on his hip. Finally, Aleksandr felt complete, and it was time for him to go. He wouldn't make it long as it stands, so he needed to find some shelter. Thinking of the shelter reminded him of how he got into this situation. Foolishly, he left meat out to cure outside of his base of operations. Attracted was a collective of bears that decided to make his home theirs. It was much to Aleksandr's surprise that when he returned back to his camp with his gatherings for the day, the bears were waiting for him. He unsheathed his axe to ready himself against the bears, however, it did not take long for them to give chase to the man. They ran him off of a cliff, where he fell, and the snow broke his fall. He winced thinking about the awkward situation he was put in- the mighty warrior reduced to nothing but the clothes on his back and the weapon on his side. After a bit of walking, a local cave that was spotted would serve as Aleksandr's new home until he could find a more... permanent solution. He exhaled sharply after sliding down the wall of the cave to a seated position. {At least there's protection from the elements.} He thought to himself, pondering what his next move was..

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
Hey mate,

Looking good, just remember to start your character off with only a basic skill level in fighting and hunting. Other than that, welcome to Hollowworld!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question in-game or on discord.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore
Town Census
HollowCrafting - Our Custom Crafting Plugin!
Plugins Command Guide
Donate to the Server!

{ Join us on Discord }
..for easier access to answering your questions and joining our roleplay community.

Please make sure you follow our server rules!
  • If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.
  • If you feel you'll have trouble getting familiar with the server, post below and I'll contact you in the most convenient way!
  • I'm your whitelist approver and a "PR Member." I'm here to help.