Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished Journey to Kavdek

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
@GregorWaldstein @Valonyx

Just so y'both are aware that Le Navigateur sitting at:

X: 7615
Z: 4842

Is at risk for potential alterations when embarking on this trip :D
And that you're okay with my snatching it today (It'll just be in the sea world, and at the end-of the travel it'll be WE'd back free of charge - in the state its in - if you so prefer)

Gregor

Lord of Altera

And that you're okay with my snatching it today (It'll just be in the sea world, and at the end-of the travel it'll be WE'd back free of charge - in the state its in - if you so prefer)
We know the risks and accept them, val needs to give the green light on if its ready though.

Valonyx

Lord of Altera

We know the risks and accept them, val needs to give the green light on if its ready though.
Oui, voguons vers l'aventure et la conquête d'un nouveau monde, compagnons et messires!

(notsoaccuratetranslation: Let's go nerds)

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
@Michcat

I have a ship built, I just need it WE to the main world and I have all the materials

Throw me the coords when its in! (That should be as many ships as can fit right now)
I'd also like you to take a look at this post :D