Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished Journey to Kavdek

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
*curls up in a corner, making noises that alternate between gleefully satisfied to distress at not being able to go~*

Kyle1322

Lord of Altera
Murdoc would be very interested, and would definetly be able to do plenty of manual labour if necessary. he can also speak conversational verba, if that helps.

Would he be informed of this considering he is the grand-Marshall/heir of Marr?

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
Murdoc would be very interested, and would definetly be able to do plenty of manual labour if necessary. he can also speak conversational verba, if that helps.

Maaan, I wasn't even informed of this ;)

Tayo

Lord of Altera
Gannet lives in Azerport but currently has no solid links to Marr in RP aside from few cargo runs.
I might do some IC interviews with people when it comes to crew selection and choose people that way. It's early days yet so no one panic about not being invited along!

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)

he can speak whaaat? Who taught him?

Scardrac

Felsummer
I've spoken to Vukrell in-character about it. I am unsure if he said it was set in stone or not- It was late.

Kyle1322

Lord of Altera
he can speak whaaat? Who taught him?
Vukrell, Taught him some basic words and with that he learned basic conversational speech through some studies, ONLY basic stuff though, like "How are you" basic stuff.

ALSO Murdoc is An Excellent cook and he takes pride in his work, you could hire him.

DemisKitten

Lord of Altera
Vukrell, Taught him some basic words and with that he learned basic conversational speech through some studies, ONLY basic stuff though, like "How are you" basic stuff.

ALSO Murdoc is An Excellent cook and he takes pride in his work, you could hire him.
Oioi... i offered my cooking first~ get in line XD