Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Jrk190's Hand-drawn Art!

bewpy

Loyal Servant of Altera
This content is currently unavailable

The page you requested cannot be displayed at the moment. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired, or you may not have permission to view this page.

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
Heres a tip:

1) Know the locations of your pictures on your computer
2) Press the "Upload a File" button next to the "Post Reply" button
3) Browse to find your picture(s)
4) Press okay, a thumbnail of your picture should appear under your post, here you may select two options.
5a) Thumbnail: This will keep a small version of the picture which can be maximised by clicking on it.
5b) Full Image: Puts a full size image of your picture onto your post (not recommended for large pictures!)
6) Press post reply
7) Farm likes and comments with mediocre drawings

jrk190

Legend of Altera
The first one is my RP, and the other two are randoms. I'm going to digitally color the first one.

jrk190

Legend of Altera
I can't claim 100% for the second, I had some help doing the background and eyes, I tried to make it more realistic.

jrk190

Legend of Altera
I'm bored, and need practice! I'm taking requests, please post your skin or any other pictures as reference, and a small description. I'll do my best, but let me have my time :3