Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Julia- application [Declined- Tiberione]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Julia

Villager
1. What is your minecraft username?
cheetara128@gmail.com
2. How old are you?
3. What gender are you?
female
4. What country do you live in?
USA
5a. Do you agree to read our Survival Guide before logging onto the server?
Yes
5b. Do you agree to consult both our Tome of Citizenship and Everything you need to know page before asking any questions in the game?
Yes
6. Please provide a lengthy in-character introduction; roleplay as your character in a situation of your choice.
My name is Reyna . My clothes are a Purple and gold tunic and have a long black braid that runs down to my knees. One of my eyes is ice blue and the other is green. I think openly and try to combine others thoughts to make something really good. i use logic to make understandings better. I react to others in a kind full way and respect them. I was separated from my family at the age of 8 and lived in the wild jungles alone with only the animals for comfort.

Reyna: But what works?
Random person: We might need to try a redstone wire
Reyna: There.*puts redstone wire across from lever and pulls lever* it works now!

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, what your interests and/or hobbies are in 8 sentences or more. You do not have to disclose any personal information if you don't want to, but we'd just like to know what kind of person you are.
I like Horse back riding, Karate, Playing with neighbors, Babysitting and Playing Minecraft.
i am very kind and love to make new friends. I love math science and reading. i love sugar. I LOVE minecraft and horses. I am a weird person(sometimes). Also Minecraft is my passion.
8. Do you have any examples of your work and creativity, either in minecraft or outside? You can attach them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
have a castle on the ipad version. dont know how to get my online version into a pic to send.
9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
nope
10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
yes
11. How did you find out about our server?
12. Have you voted for us? (Click Here)
yes

TheDeester

One so Bereft of Light
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Evil
Staff
Shadow Hedgehog
Pronouns
He/Him
GrapeFlavDragons
GrapeFlavDragons
Evil
At 6, you seem a little... Greek. There's a small problem with that and the lore.

TheDeester

One so Bereft of Light
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Evil
Staff
Shadow Hedgehog
Pronouns
He/Him
GrapeFlavDragons
GrapeFlavDragons
Evil
can i just be greek but not a god?
I don't think Greece even exists in Altera. Or anywhere on HollowWorld.

I do truly recommend change. (As much as I do like Greek things)

TheDeester

One so Bereft of Light
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Evil
Staff
Shadow Hedgehog
Pronouns
He/Him
GrapeFlavDragons
GrapeFlavDragons
Evil
I know I'm kinda pestering, but 6 also needs to be longer, still.

So ask yourself the deep questions.

How does [character] think?
How does [character] react to others?
How can I fit this into a backstory, in first person?

Julia

Villager
ok.

i think openly and try to combine others thoughts to make something really good.
i use logic to make understandings better
I react to others in a kindfull way and respect them
I was seperated from my family at the age of 8 and lived in the wild jungles alone with only the animals for comfort.

is that better?

TheDeester

One so Bereft of Light
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Evil
Staff
Shadow Hedgehog
Pronouns
He/Him
GrapeFlavDragons
GrapeFlavDragons
Evil
You would wanna put that into the application.

D

Dark Auras

Gotta wait for a staff member to claim and process your application, so I guess I will.

D

Dark Auras

Just a few things,
We need your username username not the email you use to log into Minecraft with.
Your number 6 needs some work;
My name is Reyna . I have a Pegasus named Scipio and i love animals. I wear a Purple and gold tunic and have a long black braid that runs down to my knees. one of my eyes is ice blue and the other is green.i think openly and try to combine others thoughts to make something really good. i use logic to make understandings better. I react to others in a kind full way and respect them. I was separated from my family at the age of 8 and lived in the wild jungles alone with only the animals for comfort.
This is just a backstory, very "I am this I am that" which is not what we like to see. Whilist a backstory and character description is good, you also need to include your character in a situation like it asks for. Look at the Approved Applications section to see our standards.
Also, your number 7 is currently only 6 sentences long and it needs to be 8 long, so just add some more to that and fix your number 6 & your username and we should be good to go! :)
Kind regards,
Tiberione.

Julia

Villager
Just a few things,
We need your username username not the email you use to log into Minecraft with.
Your number 6 needs some work;

This is just a backstory, very "I am this I am that" which is not what we like to see. Whilist a backstory and character description is good, you also need to include your character in a situation like it asks for. Look at the Approved Applications section to see our standards.
Also, your number 7 is currently only 6 sentences long and it needs to be 8 long, so just add some more to that and fix your number 6 & your username and we should be good to go! :)
Kind regards,
Tiberione.
what do u mean by situation?

D

Dark Auras

Your username isn't cheetara128@gmail.com, perhaps its cheetara128?
By situation I mean put your character into an event of sorts; IE
'I knew he was in here with me, watching me from the shadows. I darted across the hay-strewn floor and quickly sunk down next to a water trough, hiding myself from view before he could see where I had gone. Experience told me curiosity would get the better of him and he would eventually edge out of the darkness, trying to see me. I waited, holding my breath as I heard soft scratching as he moved slowly towards me. Closer, closer, a soft flutter... silence? I dropped low, onto my belly, and carefully peered around the edge of the trough. Nothing... where in Altera could he be? I squinted and stared into the gloom, and- 'Bawk!'

I had to just enough time to roll over and get a glimpse of feathers and beak directly above me, before I was spluttering through a face full of chicken droppings. I jumped up with a yell and lunged forward, forgetting my task and forgetting that this was my mother's prized rooster and she needed him for the village festival later that day. Instead, as usual, I let my rage take control as I lashed out, striking the rooster and sending him sailing across the barn in a cloud of feathers. My anger soon gave way to dismay as I realised how furious my mother would be if he was harmed at all. I ran to the stall he had sailed into and looked down, almost sick at the thought of what I might see... nothing? I gazed around, open mouthed as- 'BAWK!'

That was an example done by Readij

Julia

Villager
yes it is my username is my email. my mom made it like that when i first got minecraft at the age of 7. ohh and thankyou for the example it makes alot of sense now

Pirapple

Lord of Altera
Julia, if you're really 19, minecraft only came out two years ago. How could have your mom made an account when you were 7.

You minecraft account is the username you use when you chat ingame. If you want me to find out what that is, I'll set up a server and we can find it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.