Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Julia- application [Declined- Tiberione]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Julia

Villager
ohh my screen name! *face slap* duhhh... sorry half asleep. and yes it did come out when i was 7. the old old old version. my screen name is julia392922

Julia

Villager
it was the 1st version of minecraft. nothing like this one. it was all 2d and not very many things you could do.

Julia

Villager
it was some age with a 7 in it. but it was not the same as mine craft. it was something way different

Julia

Villager
wow i did not relize i would have to go through this much just to join games with someone! im going some where else to play a minecraft server game with someone who doesnt make me go through everything ive been through!

C

Cubey

Your explanation was not clear, I still don't understand what you mean.

Please, really... read carefully what you may misunderstand

Julia

Villager
i had to make an account just to join your server game when i could be in another server game without having to go through all of this. this is a waste of my perfectly good day, trying to get on a server with someone else, but instead go through all of this crap!:mad:

D

Dark Auras

Declining this;
Sorry we didnt have what you were looking for.
Kind regards,
Tiberione.

Status
Not open for further replies.