Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Just a "Thank You" to all.

Tomahawk777

King's Hand
As King's Hand (with a busy King) I had to deal with much stuff.
It was hard work, but I liked to do it.
Now, because of certain circumstances, I wasn't able to fulfill my job anymore.
So I am glad, that we have a new crown and with it hopefully a Queen's Hand, who will do better work than I did.
At the end I just want to thank a couple of people.
Special thanks goes to Michael_Dirix, who was Steward of Port Silver, he helped me with so much and started so many good RPs, with me and others. He always flood me with so much request, I felt like a busy buisnessman.
I already made that in a conversation, but here again, thanks to all Silvercloaks, who bore some OOC fight, to make RP in PS around criminals and scum better. We had around 30 Silvercloaks once and nearly had to create new room in Silverpeak.
The King's Guard, consisting of FrostGuardian, Anithola, Roberua and Jake, thanks to you for helping out guarding PS and guarding in the Council of Lords.
Just loved how they saved so many RP fights in PS with there superior fighting.
Even the cutting off of some hands became a good RP with them.
Thanks to all, who were part of the Council of Lords and planned everything.
For me it was one of the best political RPs I ever had (the first one). Guard just standing around and said nothing, the lords were verydisciplined with the talkings, Michael wrote everything down, and Cubey made some good screenshots.
And last but not least I want to thank all members of the Royal Council for doing their work very well.
Ytsen built so much for Port Silver (just saying sewer). HeerKarel managed the rents in PS and collected taxes from the Houses. Legion planned a great nether crusade, we will hopefully see happening in the future.
I might not mentioned all members of the royal entourage, but every single person, even if the didn't do that much, helped to fill the Crown of Altera with life.
But not only the Crown's supporter, even the enemies helped us by not starting revolutions everyday.

While I was the King's Hand I really tried to help the development of the server, sometimes I failed, sometimes I did something good. Hope you will keep me in mind as a good King's Hand.

Thanks!

EDIT: You can delete this after a while, because it doesn't help to keep the Crown section a clean place.
And some words to Mich, If you need information about old stuff, just ask me.

Anithola

Lord of Altera
Id like to thank you back Tomahawk, I think you have done a splendid job, and whenever I saw you, you would always be running around making port silver a better place. Additionaly you always called me when fun roleplays were happening :p

Faelin

The Court Jester
Retired Staff
Thanks for everything, Toma!
Somebody had to defend the realm while Draco was AFK, and I think you did a great job. :p

*Looses an arrow into the air in tribute, then scuttles away*

Yoda

Lord of Altera
I do believe a salute is the best way to thank you for your work for the server and the crown.

Thank you, Tomahawk.

*salutes*

Spark

Broken
:heart: thank you good sir! May your blitkriegs forever be successful! (AtWar thing, not a german thing before anyone kills me >.>)