Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Kaatreya Dar'sir Hal'Natrizi'ma

MooWood

Villager
[Theme - Soap&Skin - Marche Funèbre (Yrazor)]

389-3898928_divider-simple-by-simple-transparent-text-dividers.png
1677038366128.png
389-3898928_divider-simple-by-simple-transparent-text-dividers.png
Core
+
Nickname/Alias: Kaat
Full Titles: None

Age: Somewhere in her 20s (in Elven years), she estimates.
Social Status: Moor Elf, class yet to be established.
Height: 6'0", but she is almost always wearing heels and gains a couple inches atop that.
Weight: Hard to tell. Her form is slender, but muscle-dense.
Date of Birth: Midwinter, but she doesn't keep track anymore
Homeland: Something that should be forgotten
Current Home: Frostlight, though she is in Ash Town regularly to visit family.

"Death is the one experience all things share."

Physicality
Build:
Slender, athletic, erring towards the nimble rather than the strong. She knows how to dress to show off what few curves she has, which lay mostly in a well-muscled core and legs thanks to years of climbing.
Hair: Long, pearlescent white, falling in crisp, straight locks.
Eyes: Lilac, cold and regal.
Skin: Pale, ashen, and utterly fair. In a glance, she is blemish-less, scar-less, and tattoo-less, rejecting most battle and body ornamentation.
Identifying Features:
+ Ladylike:
Faultless posture from years of proper etiquette, discipline, and reinforcement among other things.
+ Like Snow: Between the nearly reflective-white shade of her hair and that of her skin, she often gets mistaken for a ghost. It does not help that she has a very light gait.
+ Subtle: In shifts in her tone, her posture, and her gaze, all things are subtle. She makes a point of not sticking out except in societal gatherings. Otherwise, she obscures much of herself in her clothing.
Appearance: She is a tall, willowy woman preferring dresses and formal attire over most other forms of clothes, which go a long way to obscuring the lean muscled form she upkeeps. Kaatreya's fingers are slender and nimble, lending to the air she carries about herself of being inclined towards dexterous tasks. What she lacks in strength, she makes up for in grace, subtlety of expression, and flint-sharp eyes.
Hygiene: Pristine at all times, and smelling like cold stone and wind. Of silent places that have not known sunlight. If she is particularly frustrated, she may smell of tobacco smoke.
Voice: [Still Searching]

Clothing:
+ Battle
- A neatly-kept, dark-colored gambeson, topped with a leather overcoat and some armor in strategic places.
+ Everyday - The palette of her wardrobe favors white, grey, black, and shades of lilac or other pearly tones. She shies away from warm colors like yellow, red, or orange. It is not uncommon to see silver jewelry and trim as accents, even in her "casual" attire- not that Kaatreya will be seen in anything less than a remarkably composed outfit of some form or another, preferring long skirts and tight sleeves. If wearing a dress, it will likely be one with hidden pants in the skirt, for quick shifts in activities. Underneath, she wears heavy boots in which she can run, climb, or partake in other activities. With any amount of style, functionality is paramount.
+ Formal - Kaatreya makes a point of looking her absolute best, if not the best out of anyone else in the room at a formal event, whilst striking a balance with trying not to be eye-catching. Elegant, but not the talk of the party. Black and silver are her go-to for gowns.

"Treat Fate like an enemy and you will be rewarded suffering. Treat Fate like a friend and you will be rewarded peace.
In all things, there is beauty. In all things, there is inevitability."

Weaponry
+ Silver Dagger -
Understated, utilitarian, a gift from her brother and a fine one at that. It is everything a practical woman could want in a knife.
+ Divine Sorrow - A Glimmersteel falchion courtesy again of her brother, inscribed with Mok'yra runes to the praise of the Grey Lady, with a crossguard sculpted in the form of crowfeathers.

Trinkets and Keepsakes:
+
Prayer Token - A small, polished, steel coin stamped with a raven of the Grey Lady.

Intelligence:
Profession:
Unofficial guard work with Frostlight, with smithing on the side.
Personality:
Dry Tongue: Her humor, sense of vocal appreciation, and tone are dry as bones. She compliments rarely and favors dry wit.​
Judgemental: Kaatreya has high standards for the world and people around her, and will hold them to those standards in her own eyes, with or without their knowledge of it.​
Well-Mannered: Having taken to a very strict setting in her teen years, coupled with her aspirations, Kaatreya maintains the demeanor, poise, and politeness of a Lady. She values politeness in others as well, and of founding a relationship in mutual respect.​
Absolute: If earned, she is absolute in her loyalty to another. If broken, she is absolute in her malice to another. Nothing is felt incompletely.​
Detached: Her beliefs drive a certain level of peace that she does not find in others, leading to a sense of distance between herself and many she might have otherwise considered her peers. Not many are at-ease with the notion of Fate and the necessity of all things. Kaatreya finds comfort in it, even if it promotes an eeriness about her.​
Order-Bound: Action without reason is nothing more than the whims of the spineless. Kaatreya strives in all things to uphold the law of the divine and second to that, the laws of man. She reserves the final judgement for the Lady, but if one is befitting of trial, Kaatreya has no qualms sending them to stand before Her.​
Inquisitive: If Kaatreya were asked what she wanted to know, she would impulsively say 'everything'. These impulses are obviously restrained, but she appreciates learning in any form.​

Stats
Body
: 4
Mind: 1
Soul: 2

Placeholder for Skills and Focuses: -

"Spirituality is a guide, not an excuse. To cast the faults of one's actions to the tenets of their god is not only
disrespectful, but childishly irresponsible."

Relations

Family
Vowrawn
: Setting Sail, Coming Home |"I bestow upon you as I always have, the highest praise of which I am capable. I regret only having not been around to see you grow into the shoes Father left, but our paths both led us to better places in absence of each other. You lead our family and your faith well."
Vortigern: Always Gold | "He tells me you are away doing your military service. Should I be worried about you, as I always have, that you will make trouble and enemies wherever you go? I pray you have not grown up to be so thoughtless. Come home when you can."

Friend
Reinhard Blud:
On the Nature of Daylight | "I am not sure which is stronger in him: pride, or regret. Yet still, for all the warnings I receive of this man, he has yet to give me reason to doubt him. We are, as he put it 'true friends', wherein even if we are not particularly close, we do not hide from each other the truth and rawness of life. He trusts me not to kill him, I trust him not to manipulate me... This arrangement is acceptable."
Empire Ants | "I believe there is a great deal about people and how the world works that we might learn from each other. I believe him when he says he wishes he were a better man. The Lady only knows how many I have heard say such things, not meaning them. Until then, all we can do is try to live as we are."
Isarrel: Lobby Music | "I now have a faint idea of what to make of this. The next step will be to see just what she can stomach, though it remains in question whether or not the girl understands what she has signed up for..."
Asero Crow: One Time | "I cannot deny I enjoy our time together marginally over solitude. However, what he seeks of me, I can scarcely determine. If it is nothing more than a pretty face to warm his bed, then I am unsure whether or not this sparring arrangement can continue. ...If his pursuit is indeed genuine (Though I hardly think it is), then that changes things. For the time being, I think a respectable reservedness is best..."
-: -

Acquaintance
Frost
: | "Brother made an acceptable recommendation. You are remarkably decent, and have far more awareness of self than most people."
Arvyth: | "Level-headed, passably well-mannered, there is nothing to particularly dislike. One day, a spar might be in order."
Sir Ironwood: | "Exactly the sort of man I would consider playing chess with."
Laicelem: Wonderful Time | "He is, if nothing else, honest. Beyond that... mildly disappointing. At least he owns up to his decisions without halfheartedness or regret."
-: -

Disliked
The General Population of Storm's Landing
: A quote taken from Kaatreya's resignation of the Guard: "This city is far more desperately in need of public psychiatric consultation than another guard. May Fate look kindly upon your efforts."
Sydri: | "I have not formally met this woman, nor at this point do I care to... Whatever her decisions are, may their affects be far removed from Isarrel. The girl suffers enough strife."

Last edited:

Mara

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
The_Reaper_Angel
The_Reaper_Angel
Legend
oh lord that's embarrassing. Fixed. This page is still very heavily a wip and I was doing this just before bed ;-;
No don't be embarrassed! I just caught it and wanted to point it out!

Fortune

Legend of Altera
Patron
Pronouns
He/Him, She/Her, They/Them
___Fortune___
___Fortune___
Patron
Oh, I'll love to annoy this one I feel!