Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Active Kaelin Basil Cerridwen

Edouard2000

Lord of Altera

Updates in red

Name: Kaelin Basil Cerridwen
Full Titles: Mage
Nickname/Alias: Darling, Cutie, Baby

Current Status: Kaelin has entered his late teens, he is still shook by the loss of his family and the loss of Arget as a whole. He remembers the great catastrophe, the emotions that rang true that day. That no amount of teaching and raising of the silver elf ways could prepare him to hold a neutral face to such an event. Kaelin now however with the passing of time has settled down and continues to wear the neutral unemotional face fitting for most silver elves. He has begun to focus more on the future and ways to improve himself physically, intellectually and in the ways of the arcane.

+ Key Information
Birthday: Godsend, 10th of Sunbright, 2260 - Season of Harvest
Race: Purest of Silver Elf
Social Status: Fancy young noble son
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Relationship Status:
Height:
Stands at 5 ft 11
Weight: 140 lbs
Homeland: Arget Silver Isles
Current Home: New Arget

+ Physiology
Build: Has grown in height and begun to be more fit
Hair: Platinum blonde, almost silver in look
Eyes: Pale silvery blue
Skin: Pale
Identifying Marks: None really, typical silver elf.
Hygiene: So clean

Voice: His voice lost the high pitch, now his voice is more matured

+ Appearance
Clothing:
A blue tunic, dark grey pants, brown boots, and a brown cape. Fancy clothes for when he needs them.
Weaponry:
A steel dagger that he thinks has magic like his Dad’s sword, but it’s just a fire aspect enchantment.

A treated steel longsword with a gem inserted into the center of the pommel. Forged by Master Smith Akasha before the fall of Arget.
Total Length: 5 feet 2"
Blade length:4 feet 2"
Hilt length 1 foot.
Weight: 3 pounds
Gem within the pommel: Moonstone Gem that faintly glows green

+ Prized Possessions
+A grey fox plush. Sitting on a shelf within his room.
+A steel dagger gifted to him by bestest big sister. Always kept now on him to remember the time spent and lost with his sister
+A doll gifted to him by his friend Tania. Sitting on a shelf within his room next to the grey fox plush
+His Steel Longsword

+ Qualities & Flaws
Strengths:
-Intelligent
-Strong reader
-Fast
-Has quite a lot of energy
-Arcane ability
-Some sense of political knowledge that is continuing to grow
-Average skill with a Longsword that is continuing to grow

Fears:
-Strong and rough waves of the ocean
-Being in strong violent storms
-More loss

Weaknesses:

-His over reliance of magic, using it as a crutch to make up for his average skill with a sword
-His focus on the future and improving in the arcane
-A search for more power
-Not confident enough to travel around yet unless he's with a companion

Intelligence: Keeping himself preoccupied with the vast amount of books around him. So rather intelligent though no genius
Languages: Elven, Common, Aurion
Profession: Teenager

+ Ethics & Motivations
Personality:
-Before Kaelin was depressed with everything that happened in such a short time, though that sadness still lingers around him he has grown to talk with others with more ease and not shy like his younger self. He speaks neutrally not trying to let emotion find it's way into his voice, attempting to speak with more of a mature attitude. Kaelin tries not to show his emotions as much to strangers and seems to treat strangers like they are, strangers. He doesn't try to be sound friendly nor does he attempt to sound like he dislikes them. When with friends Kaelin is willing to be more open with them.
Religion or Cults: She Who Is Beyond Names sounds cool from what dad says, but like his father that’s private.
Alignment: Lawful good

Abandoned Goals:
Goals that belong to the past, believed to be un-achievable now
• Pull more pranks on Cyra
• Build the best pillow fort
• Read all the books in Arget
-Continue being best son in family

Short Term Goals:
• Continue his pursuit and growth of knowledge
• Become more versed with the longsword
• Improve physically

Long Term Goals:
-Kaelin simply wishes to become the strongest Eviscist
-Make sure what happened to Arget can never happen again, that if it were to happen again he would be there to stop it
-Rebuild Arget one day

-See more of the world

+ Trivia
Favourite:
Place: The Library
Pastime: Practicing magic
Food: He still holds a childish love for Candy
Drink: Warm milk and tea
Colour: Likes gold and blue
Animal: Foxes like his plush and birds

Least Favourite:
Place: Spider Cave
Pastime: Cleaning
Food: Smushed peas
Drink: Apple Juice
Colour: Black
Animal: Giant Spiders

+ Backstory
Born on Arget Isles, he is the child of Nireth and Azure Cerridwen. Sort of born at a bad time, thanks to zombies running amok everywhere, he certainly provided the Cerridwen family and some of the townspeople there a little ball of happy.

• Current Relations

» LOVED «

. . .

» CLOSEST FRIENDS «
Kethron Dramaign

You took me in, watched over me and continue to take care of me without anyone asking you to. I thank you for that and everything else and am happy to say you are a good friend. Heie

Tania
I hope one day our paths can cross again, you were a great friend.StarWillow2000

» TRUSTED «

Fronslin Caldwell
I don't know why it was that you decided to help me, but thank you.Fronslin

» NEUTRAL «
Uncle Kopii
It's been quite some time since Kaelin has seen Kopii Omikuji

» DISLIKED «

» HATED «

» THE LOST BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN «
Maybe it's a naive hope, familial love or perhaps all his childishness not fully being gone. A part of Kaelin believes that his family may not be dead but lost somewhere

Nireth Cerridwen | Mother
Azure Cerridwen | Father
Akasha Cerridwen | Big Sister
Cyra Cerridwen | Little Sister
Merry Cerridwen | Big Brother

"I will always cherish the moments we spent together, the memories we made and the emotions we shared. A sadness comes over me whenever I think of you all because knowing that the time we had was so limited now I would've spent more time with you all. I hope that one day my eyes can fall upon you all once again."

Kaelin was a character that originally belonged to Omikuji before being given to me, Omikuji is also responsible for the three drawings of Kaelin Cerridwen. Special thanks to Lady_Alec for formatting and making this profile look pretty.

Last edited:

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
I stole this post from Alec. I have no idea who this Kaelin is.

Last edited: