Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Active Karn Clawheart

Catanomical

Lord of Altera
Catanomical
Catanomical
Evil

necro2.png
[ Truly amazing, many thanks! Elz ]
Nicknames: Karny, It, Monster, Creature.
Divine Profile: [x]

[Thank you very much Moo_bot ]

"I would have been a brother in faith if my life were different." - Karn towards Thryss [ Lenore ]

Here's where I put my update color!

"I will achieve my goal, whatever it takes."

KEY INFORMATION:

Gender: Seems to be masculine, but at times shows a soft feminine side.

Race & Culture: Greyling

Profession: Had been active within a shipping company, but has made his religion a full time job.

Current Home: Swamp lands of Altera.

Frequents: Home, and ports.

Quick Info: A 3’5”, gaunt and frail looking creature. Dark green tattoo bands around his wrists. The right hand being skeletal almost in nature with a crude ring. Upon his chest are golden scars from cleansing a cursed artifact.
Currently: Giving service to Skraag and looking for ways to empower him. Being patient as an angel told him to be.

"I can wait here as long as I need /too/."

PHYSIOLOGY:

Build: A frail and gaunt looking thing.

Height: 3’5”

Weight: Possibly Looks to be possible 40 pounds of bone.

Hair: A black and thin styled into something like fohawk, braided in the back to a rats tail.

Eyes: Crimson red bleeds out from the iris.

Signature Clothing: Karn usually wears no shoes, some linen pants, and a leather shirt with a black cloak with a green trim. A pair of goggles upon his eyes.

Weaponry: Karn usually carries a small black metal axe with a red gleam on the edge. If not he has some cheap daggers, and or a little buckler to accompany his axe.

Inventory: three vials, a backpack, tinderbox, flint and steel, a waterskin, a starving coin purse.

Hygiene: Karn is often dirty, dirty hands and feet.

“My path is of a hated and dark one, but it is what is needed."

QUALITIES AND FLAWS:

The greyling is a paranoid creature, especially when infected with vyre blood. The blood makes him turn to his more primal side. Karn usually goes off his instincts in situations and will assess the results, then attune to find success. Karn does not often lie, but cleverly will walk around the truth when he must. The Greylings greatest flaw is through his desire to succeed so badly he will trample over those closet.

Personality: A snotty creature, but most witty and clever in his ways. Often only doing things for others if he in exchange benefits from it.

Strengths: The Greyling naturally has an advantage in stealth and speed. A cunning mind behind hands makes him enough of a formidable foe.

Weaknesses: He is small, one could perhaps kick him like a football. Gifted with his small height he is also gifted with small amounts strength if unaided by Vyrism.

Fears: Failing and unable to complete his life’s work and ultimate goal.

Intelligence: One may find the Greyling to be intelligent enough to outwit most folk, even had gone so long in his worship to Skraag that he has risen high in the Gods favor under the radar.

Character’s soft spot: Family, the more closer to his blood the more he values them.

Values: Honesty, Resolve, Integrity, and natural might.

Religion or Cults: Skraag, Children of the Wight.

Affiliations: Green Shipping Company

Alignment: Neutral Evil.

Motivation: Being one of the last Greylings has pushed this pitiful creature to keep going. Through all the suffering, and all of the discrimination. Karn has found his purpose and soul through divine worship, and ascending beyond peoples ideals of him.

[Thank you so much! Fluffy Bristle ]

BELONGINGS

"Small Dark Metal Axe":
A small dark metal axe, when light hits the edge it gives off a red gleam. This axe was obtained in the Nether.

“Fishing pole”:
A fishing pole made for Karn’s height, a gift from a stranger when just coming to this land.
Item - “Orange-Gold Gryphon Feather”
Karn obtained this feather from a Gryphon who was struck by lightning and crashed into an inn. Karn has made this feather into a quill for writing.
“Goggles”
A pair of goggles worn by the Greyling wherever he goes. One belonging to a blacksmith of sorts in the old land.
“Wendigo tooth necklace”
A necklace with a dagger-like tooth hanging from it. This came from Karns past time of hunting creatures. He had loved the thrill, especially with the Queens Port Wendigos.
“Knives”
A pair of three knives Karn will carry if without his axe. These blades were bought from ports, being just regular knives.
“Wooden shield”
Karn has found a love for carving stone and wood. He has made himself a little shield to parry blows.

[Many thanks and appreciation! Vincentius ]

"I have all the time in the /world/."

Attributes

Body - 4

Mind - 3

Soul - 5

Skills

Awareness: 2

Ranged: 5

Handling: 0

Determination: 3+

Fortitude: 0

Medicine: 0

Might: -2

Evasion 4
1 Focus in dodging attacks

Stealth: 7

Survival: 1

Melee: 4

Guile: 0

Thievery: 4

Lore: 0

Intimidation: 1

Crafting: 0

Grappling: 0

ACCOMPLISHMENTS

Short Term Goals: Find a stepping stone for the end game.

Long Term Goals: “I yearn to be alone no longer.”
Karn wishes to spread Skraags faith till it is accepted in the realm.
Obtain a following.

Completed Goals: Karn vowed to replace undead that were slain, raising over twenty undead.
The Grey bloodline created from Karn has achieved a chain of nine.
Blessed by Skraag [Currently tier three.]
Find a student.
Find an heir.
Became an Exalt
Became Immortal

"Mmm...You are an interesting /one/."

RELATIONS
[Ask then you shall receive.]

You are likeable than most.

Branko - "My Son." - Kostadim
We are so different. Which is why we complete each other. You have grown to your own way, with a hand of mine that molded you into a force in this realm. You may just be human, but you have reached a kinship with me only one has ever ascended too. You may be the only human that will have that place upon my shelf. Truly, I am your father as much as you still has to grow. You know this, and I expect you to take care of your sister when I am gone. You wished her here, so she is as much family to you as she is to me. Continue to fight the river. I know if anyone can it is thy.

Leviathan - "The First." - Edouard2000
You may follow the wrong God...But you surely are different than them from what I remember. You are loyal, and one must value that. Some day I will repay you for the service you have given. My bloodline has now grown more than I thought it would without me.

Hellmann - "A hand." - Adam/Byrne
You show promise, drive, and dedication to putting your hands already upon this world. Connections, and allies slowly finding hold in a web. Will you succeed, and be a worthy finger upon a hand? Or will you rot like the rest and fall among the weak that I cast out. I will help feed your desire, but you must feed /mine/.

Amund - "Muscled brain" - Luam
I remember the first days we met. The conflict added with the Dwarf you aid. I like the way you work nonetheless. A brain made of muscle. Quite a rare feature.

Eliss - "Lucky" - Mudpaw11
Oh how I enjoy you, Moor! Branko says he doesn't have friends. But I think you may have been the first one. I like you most for your neutrality. Jax worshippers I have found to be good in company and a lucky ace to carry in plots.

Melarue - "Lady Occult" - Elz
Another lady friend of Branko's. Yet you are far more interesting with that stowaway inside you. You had been entertainment I have been seeking. You are learning, perhaps you need more insight than my rambling riddles. I will genuinely be disappointed if this new corruption is all the talk they keep giving it.

I hold indifferent feelings about you, you just have my eye.

Amn - "Little Moth" - FizzyDrinks
You have caught my eye little moth. We hold very similar views, and I could say I see a version of me in you. The road is long and it snakes like a river, be patient. There is no rush if you believe in your views then enjoy the gifts you have. You seem efficient and potentially worthy. Till you prove it, and that you are not swindling me. Then, only then will I put you in the spot I have reserved just for /you/.

Uriel - "Conquest" - BoredBrit
It has been some time since last we met eyes. All I remember is our journey into the depths of hell. Very kind of you to tolerate my existence. But there was a dark side to you. As there is for all of war. A bloody and ravenous thirst of those eyes. Oh how I missed watching. Tattered and exhausted you were in the snow was how I left you. I would be disappointed if that young man that day has changed.

BACKSTORY: Being not the strongest, he was still the fastest and cunning of most Greylings. Living in the sewers of Riddleport, he made his trade through thievery. Running around also with Fadast [who he does not remember or have memory of], being close with him. All until Riddleport was wiped clean off the map, the Greylings then spreading and hiding along Altera...Until at a much larger scale he had to move once again to the new land. Now being there taking up his own life for himself.
My in-game name is: Catanomical
[Is skuller's Legacy Greyling character]
[Credit to Zoslore for this template.]​

Attachments

Last edited:

Catanomical

Lord of Altera
Catanomical
Catanomical
Evil
What Others Think of Karn

"Your demeanor, however obnoxiously mischievous it may be, entertains me. You seem to hold a vast amount of wit and wisdom in that tiny head of yours." -Iskvandor Amadeo Alighieri

"Strange little greyling.. although he doesn't seem bad? He just seems.. childish." -Asmarious Adrian Ashmare

"You are annoying, rude, and weird in so many different ways but I feel there is great potential with you as an aquantice."- Abaddon Hesperus

"The greyling she met in the tavern. He seems far too violent, and at first she didn't care about him...but then the poison incident happened. "You can kill me, torture me for all I care, just don't touch him ever again."-
"Tavia" (Samiwashere)

Last edited:

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend
Oi- your relations formatting seems a bit off, unless that's just to your personal liking.
Also, mebe Asero relation?