Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Active Kellian

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
Guess who is becoming active again?
A few updates to the profile. He is currently semi-hiding in Grafjell with a friend for awhile. Shall be poking around a bit soon if anyone desires RP. Account is gonna be Brian_AT16~

French Roast

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her
French_Roast
French_Roast
If Vatticuss sees him, there is roughly a 50% chance he'll try to brutally murder you.

The other 50% would be a quick death

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
Speaking of local physicians, I guess its good a certain physician isn't so local right now xD

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
Relations updated with reasons, poke if you are missing. I know I am missing a few-
I Will Protect You:
Sorrel - My only daughter, I will protect her till the end of the earth. Even if that means keeping her as far away from me as possible.
Adiella - A poor broken girl. Maybe I can help her fix what is wrong. But it seems she will never let me in.
Aragion - My son, I keep him away to make sure he stays alive, just like Sorrel.
Zoey - The past becomes present again. But this time I choose you.
Alanna - You have grown and we have grownj apart as well, but I won't hurt you again. I promise.
Erikor - A child I saw grow up. He is a fine young buy, he will stay safe as long as I have a say in it.
Sheila - She sticks her nose in places she doesn't belong but I care for her safety. Hence why she must stay away.
Balatro - A friend, someone I can trust. Maybe the only person I can.

You're On Your Own:
August - Traitor, you left but within my own graces. I will not hunt you but I never want to see you again.
Vatticuss - Step in my way and I will make sure you pay dearly. Remember, I know where you and your son lives.
Sicari - Weak, she is broken, a liability.
Mila - Stay out of my damn way for once or I may have to kill you a third time.
Ashna - Simple woman, respectable. Has a back bone.Everyone Unlisted

I Will Kill You:
Tybalt - All of this is your fault. Never will I forget why she is gone, because you failed her.
Regis - The only reason you are alive is for Sorrel, but she wont always be there to save you. I am the leader here, I don't need someone back talking me.
Rihya - Glad to hear you're dead. You are lucky they got to you before I did.
Tzemik - I know you are far to powerful to oppose. But that doesn't change the fact that if it weren't for you and your damned witchcraft we would have gotten away with it.
Salheira - The next sacrifice has been acquired. She will please mother greatly..

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
Updates across the profile, changed his goals a bit, changed his personality a bit seeing as he has become more prone to outbursts lately. Also edited a few relations.

Found a new theme song for Roran.