Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Khajiit in peril.

Samakrax

Villager
Name: Samakrax Gry'Llarth
Nickname/Alias: Sama
Race: Human with Khajiit genes
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 70Kg
Hair: Shaggy, unkept brown with red birthmark fringe (tail's the same)
Eyes: Simple human white with crystal blue
Skin: Fair
Identifying Marks: Khajiit ears & tail
Appearance: Well, just like a human with cat ears and tail I guess ^^
Strengths: Acrobatics; Reflexes; Agility; Speed; Stealth; Skilled with unarmed combat.
Weaknesses and fears: Water, can't swim too well, most likely to drown, or drown anyone imposing swimming upon him.
Religion and cults: Prays to the god of the Khajiit, Periah.
Profession: Hunter, but not the, "go out on errands 8:00AM to 8:00PM" Kinda guy, more like, " I killed stuff, took what I need, have the rest".
Back-story:

He is the son of Ganfire Gry'Llarth , hunter of the Lord Marshal of Feiandra, Khajiit territory. The Gry'Llarths life was a good one, Ganfire earn't a healthy some of Radiants working for the Lord Marshal, Sofiar, Samakrax's mother and wife of Ganfire, stayed home all day looking after their son, when he wasn't at the menecery youth training, learning to become a true huntsman which deemed a very serious task..but never stopped him from being the playful, energetic little tike that he was.
Due to his young age, he didn't notice it, but he was the needle in the haystack. Not so much "hard to find" but more, "the odd one out". Sofiar Gry'Llarth was 100% human.
Years ago, back when she was a wandering traveler, she unknowingly crossed the border between Altera and Feiandrian wilderness where she met Ganfire. They wed a mere 2 years after this and were highly accepted in the Feiandrian community for the Khajiits had and undying respect towards the humans for allowing them to commerce in Altera, sadly the humans didn't have this respect towards the Khajiits, as they were deemed somewhat infirior, and only speak to the about these commercial walkways. Sofiar was banished to Feiandra.
3 years on and Samakrax was born.
But this so called peaceful life was nothing but an illusion, for the Khajiits have forever been at war with the Dwarfs, and the simplest action could unleash Hell upon their way of life. The Dwarven King stumbled upon a young couple of Khajiit, fleeing their parents for they could not be wed. The Dwarven King assumed that these were lies and considered it to be an attack, so he "Counter-attacked".
The Dwarfs set course for Feiandra with orders not to leave any Khajiit alive. They left at the dead of night, when the unsuspecting Khajiit slept, only hours away from what seemed, the end. After 2 full days and nights of war, the path of destruction had reached the city 2 miles away from the Gry'Llarths home and all illegible Males adults were sent to war, including Ganfire. So he told Sofiar to flee towards Altera and try to enter while being undetected and in the dying hours of need, the humans refused to allow the Khajiit to enter, because they had pacts with the Dwarfs.
Sofiar and Samakrax were now alone with no-one to turn to.
But what seemed to be the luck of the Gods, a traveling group of Humans were heading towards Altera and offered to help them enter, Sofiar thanked them with all her breath, but it was short, because the travelers had almost instantly put her in a cage. These travelers were slave-traders.
Then, the Gry'Llarth's bad luck continued, the slaver caravans were ambushed by bandits, everyone was killed, everyone, but Samakrax for whom they did not seem to care.
With no where to go, Sama wandered into the gloomy forest that lent over him in seek of shelter, food and a new way of life. Years on, he is 27 years of age, and still in the very same forest, living there has forced him to use his Khajiit ways of agility and reflexes to overcome his pray and his environment, he has reached the tip of perfection in all his advantages, or so he thought ... the Exodus is coming ... and a whole new world, has only just begun.

Samakrax

Villager
Thakns alot man! I'll tell my friend that you like his artwork too ^^ I'd love to keep writing but I kinda finished that story :/ Maybe when I work out what the hell the Exodus actually is I can go further xD

Samakrax

Villager
Well, I noticed it aswell and hoped no-one else would xD But we'll just say he pulls it down under his chin every puff hehee