Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Kiekerlin

Status
Not open for further replies.

HollowWorld

HollowWorld's Announcer
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Staff

[ART CREDIT]
1663309178016.png

- THE KIEKERLIN -

“What happens to the bodies of lost travelers?”
-=[]=-
- Event Staff Only -

H A B I T A T
The Kiekerlins are bodies that were forgotten and lost in the Hellscape, their souls forfeit and no longer part of them. A lesser fiend inhabits these bodies, the weakest of those with possessing abilities. They wander throughout the Hellscape, from forests to caves, to mazes of fortresses. They can adapt to most environments that don’t hinder their fleshed coil.​

P H Y S I O L O G Y
Most of these creatures look like spindly mortal beings of many different races, often lacking fur or hairs. Their skin is always taught and mostly pale. One can see the sinews and bones peeking through their flesh. However, some can appear more bulbous and wide, carrying an abundance of flesh and fat beneath their skin. Their eyes are white, they lack noses and their mouths have rows of teeth. Their hands curve into long sharp claws. Their legs are stretched in different ways. They can be both bipedal and quadruped. On closer look, they do excrete a strange green mucus to keep their skin from fully drying off. Their bones are quite strong.​
Diet: Anything that breathes or once held breath​

B E H A V I O U R
The Kiekerlin is always starving and eager to eat. They are gluttonous creatures, seeking flesh, bones, fat or anything living to consume and devour. Individually, the Kiekerlin may shy or run away from larger beings, as they understand the concept of fear. But when amassed together through communications in their clicking and chattering of teeth, they grow strength and confidence in numbers.​

A B I L I T I E S
[Wall climbing]​
[Slash] - Their claws can slash through flesh​

W E A K N E S S E S
Most things that hurt flesh​
Y I E L D S
[Corpse]​
Original Writeup: Solus

1663309180773.png

Last edited by a moderator:

HollowWorld

HollowWorld's Announcer