Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

killerskullcat's Final whitelist Application [Declined - Sally]

Status
Not open for further replies.

killerskullcat

I think I might like it here
1. What is your minecraft username?​
1. My username is killerskullcat.
2. How old are you?​
2. I am 13 years old.
3. What gender are you?​
3. My gender is male.
4. What country do you live in?​
4. I live in the United Kingdom
5a. Do you agree to read our Survival Guide before logging onto the server?​
5a. I have read the survival guide thoroughly. (not meaning to be a stickler but the first sentence in the second paragraph of setting foot in altera says "thats the swamp were stood in." that is the swamp were standing in.
5b. Do you agree to consult both our Tome of Citizenship and Everything you need to know page before asking any questions in the game?​
5b. I agree to consult any guides provided to me before i ask a question about the server will alway check the forums for my unasked questions.
6.Please provide a lengthy in-character introduction.​
6.It was just another day of training at the village preparing to defend this small farm town against the war for the king didn't feel like sending any soldiers to the small town as me and the other men trained the women worked on the farming, and the children ran around unaware of the situation for the parents didn't tell them in fear that they would run away or become scared. later that day everyone just got snug in there beds when a loud trotting came soft at first then louder, louder then they were upon us burning each and every house the food and even us just normal humans. I wake up to see my house almost completely burn't down as I run out and grab my sickle and see the earthspawn leaving, as I look at myself in discust I see that most my skin burn't off and quickly grabbed my robes to cover myself so not many people will notice. only probaplem though was that my facial skin burn't away that night without me knowing
7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, what your interests and/or hobbies are and why you would like to be a part of our community in around 8 sentences or more. You do not have to disclose any personal information if you don't want to, but we'd just like to know what kind of person you are.​
7. I am a "creative laid back person. i like to build thing then take it apart, like nice weather but not sports"from a supportive family member. (my words) i feel like I'ma curious person who enjoys minecraft and have a odd fascination for undead I also have a hard time describing myself.Random hobbies: rock collecting and pencil sharpeners (around the world.). random events I never forgot: stabbed myself with a pencil 3 times (all accidental.), played John Travolta in a play in 5th grade embarrassed by whole school for the rest of the year. Moved almost all of the states (in the U.S.) then moved to the U.K. I was in a lego robotics club that went up to state on there first year (named Mysterious Minds.)
8. Do you have any examples of your work and creativity, either in minecraft or outside? You can attach them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.​
8. I do have quite a few different creations but i am not the person to take screenshot of my work for to me that seems like bragging but if you need i will take a few screenshots of my creations from now on.
9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?​
9. I am sorry for seaming like I have rushed thought the whitelist application I just had to goto bed in a few minutes so I felt rushed to fill out this survey so I have re-read all of the suggested guides and yes i copy and pasted my last application onto this because I thought I could salvage some parts of it into this application.
10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?​
10. I understand any use of and black magic is a illegal offence and would get me banned
11. How did you find out about our server?​
11. I used google and stumpled upon this server while looking for a decent server roleplay.
12. Have you voted for us? (Click Here)​
12. yes i have voted for this server and will vote frequently (If i remember.)(voted 3 time so far.)

killerskullcat

I think I might like it here
Oh while I'm wandering around checking the forum if I made it. Is there any games that most of the people here do (I've already discovered dragon cave but thats really it.) Also please only recommend games that allow mac.

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
This is a good application so far, but your RP introduction is very random and confusing.. why did your character die and somehow wake up? Why did a necromancer open a portal (pretty sure necromancers can't open portals >>)

There's nothing wrong with having a completely average character, in fact, we encourage them.

Matto225

The White Mage
Sorry, but little niggle from me; your charaters face burnt off without him noticing, along with most of the soin on his body?

Wha-....How....?

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
I'm gonna have to decline this. I tried to help, but you're too impatient and have posted more applications than I care to count.

Status
Not open for further replies.