Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Krummi's Books sale!

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Krummi 'The Bald' has gone on many a trail to find stories or facts to write down in books!
Now you can buy these books! And discover many a thing about Dwarves and other races or read the scariest book you've ever read.
These are the books which are for sale, their number of pages, the price, plus a preview in the first few pages:
- The Soul Griefer, 10 pages. 2,000 radiants.
This book contains a precise description of a meeting with the Soul Griefer. It was on Lambmasterday that Krummi set out to shear some sheep. Not all of them, because that would ruin the sight. While he was shearing the sheep a man came up to him. 'why are you out in the rain? shouldn't you get some shelter?' asked the wanderer. 'A rain now and then, is what hardens a dwarf.' said Krummi in reply.
- 'The Dwarves', 34 pages. 3,000 radiants.
This book contains a precise description of the origin of Dwarves and the current situation of the Dwarves, as seen by a modern Dwarven scientist. The Dwarves are mostly referred to as Crafters, Miners, smiths and wise. I have started a quest to find out what different beings think about Dwarves.
- 'Yearnens Fall', 13 pages. 1,000 radiants.
This book discusses the fall of the House of Yearnen and the absence of Krummi. It is written by Krummi 'The Bald', Dwarven scientist and librarian of Thraall. It has been a long time since Krummi wandered through the gates of Thraall. He left to gather knowledge and write it all down in books to make a great addition to the library of Thraall. But the greatest addition was written when he came back.

- 'The Truce', 14 pages. 2,000 radiants.
This book contains the event of the try of The Golden Crusade to forge an alliance with the Dwarves of Thraall. Written by Krummi 'The Bald', Dwarven scientist and Librarian of Thraall. It was during a brawl between some of the Dwarves in Thraall, that a host of men, who called themselves The Golden Crusade, marched towards the gates of Thraall. One of the Dwarves asked about their bussiness in Thraall. They anwered: 'We have come with a proposal, please, let us speak to your council.' Then King Hrothgar was informed and the meeting was to be held in the Hall of Nobles. But this meeting did not went that fluently.
- Song of Korog, 12 pages. 2,000 radiants.
This book contains the song of Korog. The god of Dwarves, mountains, hard alcohol, craftsmanship, permanence, solidity, steel, stone and labour.
'Song of Korog'
"In Thraall are halls, no deeper can be.
Where only eyes, of dwarves can see.
The dwarves digged far with iron bars.
To seek the gold, enchanted sea's."
- 'The Dark Tomb', 13 pages. 2,000 radiants.
This book contains the story of Elberith, an elf that has lost his mind when he ventured too deep in an abandoned mine and found the Tomb of Lutheranus where he spoke with one of Lutheranus' servants in the abandoned mines of Kalhamar.
- 'The quarter', 20 pages. 1,000 radiants.
Here follows a report about the story Kirby Yero has told Krummi in his hour of need. It contains information about The Quarter Necklaces.
- Journey of Glain, 17 pages. 2,500 radiants.
This book describes the journey of the Dwarves who killed the king-to-be of the Elves (Thingol, who was a man) because of the Silmaril (read 'The Dwarves' for information about the Silmaril, one of The Holy Jewels) and how the son in law of this king (Beren), some Green Elves and some Ents reclaimed the Silmaril from the Dwarves.
High up the mountain, the winds howled and bit at his ears as the dwarf pinched his eyes to see through the snowy weather. There was still no sign of his companions from who he got himself separated an hour ago.
- Temple Building, 7 pages. 2,000 radiants.
This book contains 8 architecture principles, used IRL architecture. I am IRL a landscape-architecture student and have written this book as a guide to make a temple in minecraft. It is based on the Temple of Korog which I made in Tahkul-Rimtar.
first page:
Designing the Temple of Korog was a hard job. But I was able to pull it off in the end. I have come up with 8 design principles that will help me design it properly and worthy to be the home of a God. The design principles that I will hold onto are these:
- "Lilith", 8 pages. 2,000 radiants.
A bit from the book:
Lycan the Witcher started talking: “One thing you should know ya demon… I will hunt her down… and I will kill her!” Krummi looked to the side at Lycan. “Ye won’t succed human!” He said nervously, his voice fading away at the end for the demon’s voice
overruled his. With terrifying power she shouted: “WHAT?! Are you hunting my mistress?!” Krummi ran off to some safe distance, knowing the fury of Cubey Doom. “I hunt all demons and monsters” Lycan said calmly and completely ignorant of the demon’s might.
- "The oddity", 3 pages. 750 radiants.
It's a poem, it starts with this page:
I want you to know,
That my fantasies run deep.
Now they are caged and kept down low,
But soon they’ll be unleashed…
- "Stormhold Quest", 17 pages. 3k
In this book: Krummi Stenahurr (P00f), Gromm Wake II (Wakerman), Demon Isaac (Yoda) and Demon Tavish (Cubey)

first pages:
This story is about two Dwarves on a quest meeting dark beings.
A dark elf called Andras Tel Natrizi’ma came to Tahkul-Rimtar. He yelled: “Krummi? I need to find a book!” Krummi was gathering eggs in the chicken-enclosure and was pulling feathers out of freshly slaughtered chickens at that moment. “Ae’ll be right ‘tere!” But the dark elf was in a hurry, so Krummi came to the library, muttering about himself being covered in feathers and holding piles of eggs in his arms.

I will be adding more books when I have copied them! leave a reply if you wish to buy one and we can meet in game for the trade!

Catalyst

Lord of Altera
Server Outreach
Good
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
CatalysTftw
CatalysTftw
Good
I would like the truce as it concerns my former orginisation

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
A new book has been added! 'Journey of Glain' it's worth your while i can assure you.

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
- 'The Truce', 14 pages. 2,000 radiants.
This book contains the event of the try of The Golden Crusade to forge an alliance with the Dwarves of Thraall. Written by Krummi 'The Bald', Dwarven scientist and Librarian of Thraall. It was during a brawl between some of the Dwarves in Thraall, that a host of men, who called themselves The Golden Crusade, marched towards the gates of Thraall. One of the Dwarves asked about their bussiness in Thraall. They anwered: 'We have come with a proposal, please, let us speak to your council.' Then King Hrothgar was informed and the meeting was to be held in the Hall of Nobles. But this meeting did not went that fluently.

Am I not the owner of this one? o-o

Evan1114

Lord of Altera
I'm totally going for 'The Truce'.
It is part of Golden Crusade history after all. (Plus I miss out on most of these cool RP's :()

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
I would like to order a copy of the truce please, when can I collect it?
I'm totally going for 'The Truce'.
It is part of Golden Crusade history after all. (Plus I miss out on most of these cool RP's :()
I will be online in a sec, otherwise I will be online tomorrow and the day after and the day after and so on: If you see me online send me a whisper @Piratep00f (two zero's between the p and f)

Edward1878

Lord of Altera
Piratep00f said:
I will be online in a sec, otherwise I will be online tomorrow and the day after and the day after and so on: If you see me online send me a whisper @Piratep00f (two zero's between the p and f)
Thank you very much much, I look forward to reading it, well done on all this by the way! Good to see your efforts being rewarded ;)

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
And by the way, i think i have an original somewhere, i swear it was in one of the chests, or maybe i gave it back to you and i don't remember...

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Why is everyone wanting to buy the book related to me (and that, im sure of it, was once in my hands o-o)
I feel special :3

And by the way, i think i have an original somewhere, i swear it was in one of the chests, or maybe i gave it back to you and i don't remember...
I am sorry to hear you think you have written this book. Alas, i have written it myself, it is my style of writing + some of the things in this book are only known to me... If you would like to buy it I am most definitely prepared to sell it to you.

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
I am sorry to hear you think you have written this book. Alas, i have written it myself, it is my style of writing + some of the things in this book are only known to me... If you would like to buy it I am most definitely prepared to sell it to you.
No, i know i didnt write it, i meant i once had it in my possession... Besides, i never wrote any book! ;)

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
No, i know i didnt write it, i meant i once had it in my possession... Besides, i never wrote any book! ;)
Oooooooooooooh! haha I must have misunderstood xD yes, I gave 'The Truce' to an attendant of the rp event I remember :)