Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

KSNApocalypse1- application (approved axex)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael May

Villager
1. KSNApocalypse1
2. Michael
3. 17
4. Male
5. Canada

6. I have read the tome of citizenship. all 29 pages :)

7. I am looking for a truly roleplaying server on minecraft, and I do believe I have found one. Medieval society is specific to the aspect I was looking for. I have played the elder scrolls series since the second game. played many rpg games, different to medieval style, but same concept

8. My name is Michael, and i'm a 17 year old from Calgary, Alberta, Canada. Just officially had to buy minecraft on my new computer, but have been playing on various devices for about 8- 10 months. i am currently attending high school, in my 3rd and final year. i have a dog named dougal, who is a bearded collie, and the funest dog in the world :) i played football when i was in grade 11, but due to the number of concussions i had, 2 major and 2 minor, i was forced to quit. i played rugby since i was seven. recently became a canadian citizen having emigrated from leeds, england.

9. Unfortunately, due to the newly bought computer, i have not yet fully set up a town for myself on singleplayer, but i hope to make a guard house style house, such as this http://ryan.skow.org/city/guardhouse/pics/skow_guardhouse_FrontAngleClouds.jpg

10. I really do hope i am accepted into the server. i also am a dubstep producer, new producer also, using fl studio 10, currently working on a new traked named Lights- Ellie Goulding( Tenth Hour Remix). my name is TheTenthHour, and i can be found on soundcloud, although i have not yet finished my first project.

11. I am aware that this is not allowed, nor would i ever use these cheating mods ever, not even singleplayer.

12. i found out through countless hours of searching for a proper rpg server :)

13. I voted, but i can't more than once every 24 hours :(

Status
Not open for further replies.