Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

La Bette Artwork

bettemus99

Roleplay keeper
I..
I DONT EVEN..
I know this seems like bragging, but I am so holy bawls amazed by my own drawing right here..
It's just.. So beautiful .w. I feel like I could actually get a job out of this...!

Idon'tevenknow.jpg

Edit: If anybody feels brave enough to try and colour it, I can send the transparent version.

bettemus99

Roleplay keeper
TEACH ME YOUR WAYS OF ANATOMY.
POSES.
I AM YOUR PADAWAN OH GREAT ONE.
(YOU COULD TOTALLY GET A JOB OUT OF THIS)
UH. UHM... S-sure? Just compare your hand to your cheek to check how big it needs to be compared to the head n' stuff. And arms always goes to mid thigh (Well, plus hand. They NEVER get as far as the knees. Always stays at the hips)

bettemus99

Roleplay keeper
Well, eh. For a woman, the hips are always larger than the chest.. Well in most cases anyways. Guys always have relatively small hips, but they still have wide chests. You can look up several pictures of each gender to check ^w^
A rule I usually follow. Square men, round women.
(Basicly, average women have roundish curves while men's curves are more rough in it)