Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

La Bette Artwork

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
Uriv Astrius
Human Male
Around 50
Spirit animal would be a bear

Uriv is an outgoing, cheerful man who can often be seen with a smile under his thick moustache. This of course hides how he can really be, and that reality is a cold harsh man who is after all a king.

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
Name: Meradoth Wallins
Personality: She is a sadist with slight lack of sympathy, but still innocent in the way that she kind of only knows about her own crazy mind, so she makes it seem innocent. She is basicly wicked.
Spirit animal: Spider

Am I to late?

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
Name: Meradoth Wallins
Personality: She is a sadist with slight lack of sympathy, but still innocent in the way that she kind of only knows about her own crazy mind, so she makes it seem innocent. She is basicly wicked.
Spirit animal: Spider

Am I to late?
Nope you seem just in time, you're the last one iiiiiif my math works

Patrickdxs

Lord of Altera
Darnit. I know now why I should have accessed the forums from school... The chibi icons are amazing.

Edit: And I just realized I am to late to get one, darn.

bettemus99

Roleplay keeper
I.. I've been having a sort of inspiration all day I guess.. I'm not sure what I made? But I made -something-
Ehm, It's supposed to be Sheila by the way.
NotSure.jpg