Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Lamentior

Status
Not open for further replies.

HollowWorld

HollowWorld's Announcer
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Staff

[ART CREDIT]
1663309392275.png

- THE LAMENTIOR -

"Forged in vile reflection of the grandest of warriors.."
-=[]=-
- Event Staff Only -

H A B I T A T
Conjured by few Greater Fiends by binding a tortured soul to armor, and once sentries of the fallen Grief, the Lamentior resides within several old fortresses of the Nether Hellscape. They wander and protect their designated locations, forced into a purpose or directive upon their recreation. They require no eating, but can often hibernate in place and in any position if they are exhausted or are immobile for long periods of time.​

P H Y S I O L O G Y
These beings are bodiless walking figures made of various armor, heavy in form and weight. Heat encompases their plates and dark black steam holds up the body. It allows them to grip objects, to walk, sprint and move as any other armored foe might. The style of armor they wear can vary based on the ranks they are given, or the Fiend that raised them. Any injuries they sustain can’t repair as they lack coordination in mending their armor. Beneath their helms are white piercing eyes of bright light and a shadowed void for a face. They can carry weapons, even bows, and wear jewels or even have adorned cloaks about their shoulders. Any emblem they might have would be a marking of their creator.​
Lifespan: These beings can live as long as they're unharmed.​

B E H A V I O U R
The Lemntior lacks a mind- fueled primarily by the emotions of their directive. They hold broken forms of anima within the matter of their armored bodies, lacking desire to do more than what they were meant to do. Their objectives range from guarding, to guiding to fighting and protection. Even when their creator dies, they will continue onwards, unimpeded. They do not speak and cannot be communicated with.​

A B I L I T I E S
[Fire Resistance] - Heat, steam, fire and all things relative do not seem to impede the Lamentior, as it has no flesh. Though Lava is still a bane as it corrodes their metal forms.​
[Ashen Gust] - They can call down an ashen gust through any motion or gesture, obscuring a close range field of at most 20b.​

W E A K N E S S E S
They are beholden to the weaknesses of their armored boundaries. They are affected by spells that tamper with the soul.​
Y I E L D S
[Armor & Weapons]​
[Blazing Powder] - The smoke of their bodies disperses and falls into hot ashes.​
Original Writeup: Solus

1663309395527.png

Last edited by a moderator:

HollowWorld

HollowWorld's Announcer
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Staff
Attack DC: 20
Defend DC: 20
HP: 8
Speed: 30 blocks