Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Lamia's Architecture Services

Ayla

Legend of Altera
Hero
Katalyse
Katalyse
Hero
Moonphase Divider 2.png

1099e84eff2dda5e475a66284ff0a8fc.png
SimpleDivider2.png
Lamia's Architecture Services are here to provide you with all you can imagine. From houses to manors, wagons to ships. You name it, you got it.
You can find my stall along the main road from Storms Landing to the Kraken's Den. Its tarps are purple and light grey, Send mail and inquires here.

1ce2d9898e86ff4f7279ad5839bc8d2f.png126e111262350797e49abec51d56b8d1-removebg-preview.png
Please come find me, or send me mail to inquire about what it is you wish to commission me for. I consider myself a talented woman and have many different skills that I utilise to have whatever it is the customer desires constructed. I base my prices on the materials required, the effort of my work, and the cost for my workers to construct the structure itself. Below is an estimate of what you can expect for pricing. You can get a more exact price when contacting me with what it is you're wishing to have commissioned.

P R I C E S
[Interior Design]
Can range between 1k to 10k+
[Small Builds]
Can range between 2.5k and 7.5k+
[Medium Builds]
Can range between 10k and 25k+
[Large Builds]
Can range between 45k to 60k+
[Castles, Palaces & Cathedrals]
These structures vary greatly in price. Please inquire.
[Boats & Ships]
Depending on size, they can vary between 3k and 35k+
[Landscaping]
Working with terrain and gardening varies greatly. Please inquire.
[Other]
Simply send mail, or seek me out to talk of anything else.

P A Y M E N T
For smaller scale constructions I will allow for payment to be given entirely after the construction is complete. However, after a price exceeds thirty thousand radiants, it will become necessary to pay half up front, then the remaining by the completion of the commission. This may vary on certain occasions. Understand this is for the integrity of my business.

D I S C L A I M E R
All commissions, and other purchases for that matter ar confidential and remain between me and the client. I will not share information to do with my clients and their purchases with external parties less explicit permission is given from the client.

[Current Commissions]
[1/3]
[Queue]

01cc22001809318d7c9a7af07aff355c-removebg-preview.pnga8ffd4e968a0435bd453f1308c3e755b.png
For a cheaper price, I sell blueprints that you may take for your own construction,
Keep in mind that my selection is available to all at any point in time and may be
bought by several people. For a unique construction, refer to commissions. Please
also refer to the disclaimer above.

P R I C E S
[Boats]

Coming soon.
[Wagons]
Coming soon.

P A Y M E N T
All blueprints are to be paid upfront.

SimpleDivider2.png

Last edited:

Ayla

Legend of Altera
Hero
Katalyse
Katalyse
Hero
Moonphase Divider 2.png
6bd38f01ce8a129c29a2d01d17d36d1d.png
SimpleDivider2.png
Hey guys! I want to mention that if it does not make sense for you to ICly request a build from Lamia (whether it is for something
to do with an event or is something you would not approach Lamia about, feel free to just come ask OOC for a commission!

So a bit about me, I've been a builder for several years now and always enjoyed building fantasy and medieval esk things. Here are some images on my work.
2020-06-24_03.51.55.png
dgfdfsgsdfgsfh.png
dfhsfhgddd.png

131-1311212_black-rose-png-black-rose-gif-transparent.png

4f69f8538802c7768e270b260cb63351.png
Thank you greatly to all these people.
Solus ~ 1k (Ship Interior)
JustTheEngineer ~ 3k (Manor Interior)
Kaiser_Harding ~ 30k (Hardanger Castle)
Reedie_ ~ 2k (Aendritaur Estate)

Last edited:

Fry

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Fryzbee
Fryzbee
Mystic
For those curious, I've known Kata and seen her MC builds for about ~3-4 years. She has always wow'd me with her builds. 8/8 m8 do recommend.

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
1600493687731.png

Fantastic- thanks for help. I may inquire on more interiors for empty builds in linlea another time. :)

Niarn

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Niarn
Niarn
Legend
Hey I really like your work!!

I like to hire you to do some interior on a ship too it you are interested

Location x 1524 z -18643 In the main world :))

Niarn

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Niarn
Niarn
Legend
I, unfortunately, don't do large interiors in survival or any large build in general, but if it can be put into creative I can definitely do that :)
Its not because it's that big, actually. but it's aight I figure something els out then :)

Last edited:

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
Dang these are pretty. I think I'm going to have some work for you if I get whitelisted and still have access to my wealth.

Ayla

Legend of Altera
Hero
Katalyse
Katalyse
Hero
GFHG97u.png
8b991f3efac82d095ae92e90782916a4.png
2021-07-20_17.09.46.png
Lamia's Architecture Services is now open in Storms Landing! Her stall is near the Kraken's Den.
After coming back from my hiatus I decided to turn my old OOC building business into an IC one!

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
If commissions are open I'd like to place an order for some castle renovation (interiors mostly)