Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Deceased Lariké

TheDrakeProject

Loyal Servant of Altera
Lariké

Name: Lariké
Full Titles: Slyannen Citizen. Enchanter's apprentice. Guardian.
Nickname/Alias: Leriak, Kariel, L., James (or Karin) Ellisworth.

[Picture]

KEY INFORMATION:
Race: Human
Social Status:
Sexuality:
Bisexual
Height: 6'1
Weight: 150lbs
Homeland: Minerva
Current Home: Slyannen

PHYSIOLOGY:

Build: Mesomorph

Hair: Dark blonde

Eyes: Blue

Skin: Pale

Identifying Marks: A scar over his left eye.

Appearance: A tallish, muscular, yet somehow skinny guy, a scar over his left eye. Over 25% of his body is covered in scar tissue, mostly on his torso, and arms, with a few scars on his neck, and hands, the story would be similar with burn marks.
Clothing: A leather coat, with steel plating on critical parts, as well as a few metal chains, mostly for making blades less effective. Underneath his coat, is some simple dark clothing, and a belt.

Weaponry: A silver engraved dagger, usually hidden deeply within his coat. A Persian styled scimitar, and a elven make yew longbow.

Prized Possessions: His silver dagger. His guardian's ring.

Hygiene: Good?

Voice: Not too deep, but also not exactly high pitched. Somewhat smooth.

QUALITIES AND FLAWS:
Strengths: Incredibly strong instincts, impeccable survival abilities, decent combat experience, due to years of living off the land in the wilds, occasionally being attacked by bandits, and predators. Also a bit of civilized training An excellent liar.
Fears: Cassian.
Weaknesses: Being disconnected from society for most of his life, he lacks some social skills. Highly susceptible to the Corruption. Tendancy to get himself into trouble. Attractive women. Mental state.
Intelligence: 7.5/10
Languages: Common. Enough elven to get by.
Profession: Enchanter's apprentice.

ETHICS AND MOTIVATIONS:
Personality: Friendly liar. Somewhat charming, but also cocky, and a bit of an ass from time to time. A shameless flirt.
Religion or Cults: Follower of Shalherana.
Alignment: True Neutral.
Short Term Goals: Obtain magical artifacts, and train furthermore in combat.
Long Term Goals: Learn magic, and extend his life via magic.

TRIVIA:
Favourite...

Place: Slyannen, on the wall.
Pastime: Flirting.
Food: Chocolate cake.
Drink: Dwarven liquor
Colour: Black or red.
Animal: Wolf

Least Favourite...
Place: Temples/Churches
Pastime: Getting tortured by the church of Ignis. (though he doesn't remember this.)
Food: None
Drink: None
Colour: None
Animal: People

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
RELATIONS: (W.I.P.)
------------------------------------
Loves:
Trusts:
Fronslin: A mentor, and trusted friend.

Valtae: A romantic interest.
Friends with: Tania, Leofaren Venna. Sugar: Goatmom.
Admires / Respects:

Cassian (Admires and respects): Someone Larike fanboy's over.
Ayda (Respects): The values and views she has that Larike has witnessed first hand.
Neutral:
Unsure of:

Queen Josephine Varyn: He has caught her spying on numerous occasions.
Wary of:
Afraid of: Raven: He has seen him in... A situation.
Dislikes:

Cedlas: Attempt on his life.

James: Attempt on his life.

Hates:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BACKSTORY:

BACKSTORY:
Larike and his parents, Silvain, and Mikala, received unfortunate news, deep into a winter's day, long ago. Great Aunt Madrigo passed away, from a sickness. However, she left them a sizable estate in the north.

The carriage ride was beautiful, but young Larike grew restless, sitting in a carriage for hours on end. They stopped to rest for the night, and everything seemed well... Until they heard the screaming... The undead were fast approaching, the fire had awoken them. Larike's dad told Larike and his mother to run, and so they did. His mother fell behind, and told Larike to just keep going... And so he did. For hours, and hours, he ran... He was a smart, and mature kid, he knew he had to run. But he grew tired, and so he stopped to rest... He was miles from the road... Miles from civilization... Miles from home... And while thinking that, he realized that he would never see his parents again. At that, he began to weep, and he wept, and wept, until he fell asleep.

When he woke up, he was in an unfamiliar place. A small cottage looking place. He didn't see anyone, so he slowly crept out of the cottage. As he opened the door, he was immediately met with an older man. "Oh, well hi there, you're finally awake!" the old man said. He sounded friendly, and kind. Larike smiled, saying "Yep. I'm Larike, what's your name, mister?" "Thomas, Thomas Nicarin." The man said. "I saw you in the woods, and I couldn't find anyone else, so figured you'd be safer in here." the old man said. "Thanks." Larike replied. "Where are your parents kid?" The old man asked. At this, Larike started tearing up... The old man comforted him, "Oh... I see... Sorry kid..." is all he could think to say.

From that day forward, Thomas took Larike as his own, and taught him how to survive in the wilds. Unfortunately, Thomas was old, and one fateful day, he died. At this point, Larike was 15. He decided that he would pack a few things, his flint knife, his hood, his vest, and some general survival tools. He then went to find his way to civilization, and that's where he is now.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

INSPIRATIONS: The Arrow from D.C., Edward Kenway from Assassin's Creed, and a short story I wrote a couple years ago.

My in-game name is: maxschell

Last edited:

TheDrakeProject

Loyal Servant of Altera
Credit to: https://www.pinterest.cl/sidneysteed/
A friend, obsessed with assassin's creed.
This is where I got the idea for Larike's coat.
A few details are off, (the gloves, for example, and the belt thing) but it works for the majority of what I'm thinking.
I'm currently working on getting another friend to do his face for me.
Larike test 1_Result.jpg