Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Legend of Grimrock

SanchezNI

Lord of Altera
This is going to absolutely rock. I may play through Dungeon Master, both 1 and 2, in anticipation of this :D Dungeon crawlers are amazing :D Even UU was great.

Jónsak

Lord of Altera
I don't like games like that but this one is totally AWESOME!!! :D Might even change my mind about not liking games like that ^_^

Wycroe

Legend of Altera
Ultima Underworld was a great game! One of my favorites...wish I could find a version that plays on Vista....

Daedalus-95

Villager
This looks really cool, I love the style and the graphics+lighting of the game! The only thing that might not be so good is the movement, but I think that could be a good though as well, I definitely want to try out this game!

Kreech

Villager
Ultima Underworld was a great game! One of my favorites...wish I could find a version that plays on Vista....
Have you tried installing a Virtual Box on your PC, installing XP or 98 on it and running Ultima? :)